Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Official thread for Charlton tickets sold v Donny: SOLD OUT OF ALL THE BLOODY TICKETS.

Home 13,000
Away 200

Source Olly at the club at 17.30.

Comments

• edited May 2019
    Home 13,000
    Away 200

Source Olly at the club at 17.30.
    I'm not having 200 in 3 1/2 hours
  • edited May 2019
    I thought more than 200 would’ve gone 
  • A lot of the East and West stand regulars will be put off by the early KO IMO
  • Looking on the ticket website is seems we're more or less sold out for Doncaster at home already.
    Is it a glitch or something?
  • cafc_se7 said:
    A lot of the East and West stand regulars will be put off by the early KO IMO
    Didn’t stop us shifting 5k away at Sheff Utd a few years back. We will get there, they just put too many restrictions in place. What was it? Five phases?
  • Laddick01 said:
    I thought more than 200 would’ve gone 
    It's a fairly small subset though, 300 points and VG, and people may have been out today. I'm sure the numbers will have jumped by 9am tomorrow
  • How many Valley Gold members have we got.  I’ve never joined it, and I don’t know if we have a lot of valley Gold members who support the scheme but aren’t necessarily the type to go away?

expect us to be up to 1500 by the end of 2mo for the away game maybe? 
  • cabbles said:
    How many Valley Gold members have we got.  I’ve never joined it, and I don’t know if we have a lot of valley Gold members who support the scheme but aren’t necessarily the type to go away?

expect us to be up to 1500 by the end of 2mo for the away game maybe? 
    8 in my little group only 3 had the 300 points
  • Just 200 away? Really? 
  • Thanks @Covered End, been a voice of reason amongst the hysteria and panic of the last couple of days.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited May 2019
    Yes the map says 3000 home tickets left.
    But you need to add 2500 blocked out for East & West
    Plus S/T holder seats not sold, which could be substantial, going by people on here who couldn't work out how to buy their seats, so bought close by, so 2,500.

So 24,000 available minus 8,000 = 16,000 sold.
    So there's a discrepancy of at least 3,000 with what Olly said.
    Mind you I'm sure Olly is right.

NB I'm still confident anyone who wants a ticket home or away will get one.

• Not sure I can believe 13,000 sold for the home game in 24 hours for a game in 12 days time and after the first leg. I'd expect a full house on those early sales and it won't get close. I wonder if they are hyping it to try and drive demand?
  • Just 200 away? Really? 
    Don't forget some qualifying people won't buy because they think they need to wait for mates to qualify to sit together.
    Although, it's not clear whether you can sit where you want or not.
    Tickets say General Admission, tickets allocated after purchase.
    So it sounds like sit where you like (as per the league game).
  • Olly, if the demand is there, will the club open up blocks A and B in the East Stand, and blocks H and R in the West?
  • So my guess is 9k sold in home end and 600 sold for the away game so far , am I on the right thread for guessing 
  • Sponsored links:

• If we are possibly getting 3800 tickets for Donny away why are the club asking for people with 300 loyalty points ??? There can’t be many who actually have that amount . 100 points would have been a better figure.
  • edited May 2019
    If we are possibly getting 3800 tickets for Donny away why are the club asking for people with 300 loyalty points ??? There can’t be many who actually have that amount . 100 points would have been a better figure.
    Because they have to at least make it look like the points are worth having. A bit like Easyjet speedy boarding when they are just desperate to get everyone on the plane - you just paid a tenner for 30 seconds head start.
  • I wear my 20 loyalty points with pride.
  • If we are possibly getting 3800 tickets for Donny away why are the club asking for people with 300 loyalty points ??? There can’t be many who actually have that amount . 100 points would have been a better figure.
    Possibly because they were also selling 13,000 home tickets.
    So it spreads the overall sales more evenly ?
    Possibly because they were also selling 13,000 home tickets.
    So it spreads the overall sales more evenly ?
    Surely there is more need to sell the away tickets at present.

They could have started selling the home tickets on Wednesday.
  • I bet it’s going to be mental in the ticket office tomorrow.
  • Yes the map says 3000 home tickets left.
    But you need to add 2500 blocked out for East & West
    Plus S/T holder seats not sold, which could be substantial, going by people on here who couldn't work out how to buy their seats, so bought close by, so 2,500.

So 24,000 available minus 8,000 = 16,000 sold.
    So there's a discrepancy of at least 3,000 with what Olly said.
    Mind you I'm sure Olly is right.

NB I'm still confident anyone who wants a ticket home or away will get one.

Map now says 2500 left. North Upper & Lower sold out.
  • Not sure what is going on in the ticket office,
     I tried to ring on Saturday  10 30 to renew my s/t just an answer machine saying office closed. I have purchased 2 S/T for the last 10 years next to each other myself and my brother,
     I could renew one but not the other. then wanted to purchase 2 tickets for the Donny game Home leg for my son's who normally come as well on a match by match basis,

I could not purchase tickets for our season ticket seats because they were locked IE greyed out. Then I got a message saying my seat had been reserved for the Donny home match but not the other s/t seat so now after paying 3 different transaction fees one of us will have to sit in the West stand seperately