Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Doncaster Away - Sunday 12th May

13»

Comments

• How many tickets left?
  • JaShea99 said:
    How many tickets left?
  • I have been a supporter since 1961 yet it seems that counts for nothing! As I live over 130 miles away I can't get to every game so loyalty points are only 80 that means I have to wait till Thursday is that fair for a long standing fan? Who used to be a season ticket holder and used to follow both home and away!
  • Buying my lot tomorrow morning. Hopefully, work won’t notice that I’ve been in the toilet for 20 mins waiting to get on the website.
  • edited May 2019
    Redrobo said:
    Away attenders
    Valley Gold
    Season ticket holders

In this order for priority.  The fans that travel around the country should get first picks
    So you are suggesting the club brings in a system to reward those that give their money to other clubs over the supporters who actually pay money into keep the club going. Nonsense.
    No, not at all.

The fans that travel on a regular basis should be given first option on the away tickets.  There will be countless fans going to this game who do not go away regularly, why make things difficult for fans that would have been to most of them.
  • tickets sorted easy process online as always since the new system come in.

This week is going to drag.

Are you having tics posted ? Collection seems for at Doncaster only and not at Charlton
    For what's it's worth-just told by the club that collection at Charlton only applies online from Wednesday-Please dont shoot the messenger 
  • clb74 said:
    Redrobo said:
    Away attenders
    Valley Gold
    Season ticket holders

In this order for priority.  The fans that travel around the country should get first picks
    So you are suggesting the club brings in a system to reward those that give their money to other clubs over the supporters who actually pay money into keep the club going. Nonsense.
    Its alright robo he always talks b@llocks 
    Like you, you mean?
  • I have been a supporter since 1961 yet it seems that counts for nothing! As I live over 130 miles away I can't get to every game so loyalty points are only 80 that means I have to wait till Thursday is that fair for a long standing fan? Who used to be a season ticket holder and used to follow both home and away!
    Unfortunately yes it rewards regular traveling fans this season and those who go home. 

Whatever way the club did this some people would not be happy. 

I do understand your situation but not sure what I think would be fair, do a phase for those who been a fan since 1960 etc. To be honest I do think those who want a ticket will get one. 
  • edited May 2019
    I have been a supporter since 1961 yet it seems that counts for nothing! As I live over 130 miles away I can't get to every game so loyalty points are only 80 that means I have to wait till Thursday is that fair for a long standing fan? Who used to be a season ticket holder and used to follow both home and away!
    Yes, but you'll get a ticket I'm sure.
    Yes, but you'll get a ticket I'm sure.
    He'll be extra gutted if he lives in Doncaster
  • Sponsored links: