Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Football League Play-Offs (2018/19)

Comments

• Options
    That Curtis is having an absolute stinker. He was decent against us.
  • Options
    Doesnt help he fucked his finger
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    There's a fair few empty seats at Sunderland. Surprising. 
    Judging by the empty seats I believe they have given up on promotion this season. 
    Let's fill the valley next Friday and show that we havnt 
    Judging by the empty valley seats we'll no doubt have, as we won't fill the Valley, maybe we have too?
    Don't think so mate 
  • Options
    That's too close to the knuckle.
  • Options
    Both teams look knackered . Good 
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    45 minutes I have seen NOTHING to fear. Both teams look dejected as they go off.
  • Options
    What happened to Will Grigg, is he injured?
    On the bench - Hasnt impressed in this Sunderland system though
    Surely if you spent 4m on a striker at this level (which must be more than half the divisions transfer spend combined), you'd build the team and system around him?

Or if not, then you'd at least buy a striker you knew would fit your system.

Sunderland have seemingly done neither, and just hoped for the best.
    Sunderland spent the January Transfer Window just trying to replace Maja with any old Striker though

Think they were linked with just about everyone
    I know some people think that selling Grant possibly cost us promotion, but i don't think there's much doubt that selling Maja cost Sunderland promotion. 15 goals in the league by January. I'm sure they'd have gone up if he'd stayed.
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:
    That's too close to the knuckle.
    Yeaa I maybe could have worded it better
  • Options
    0-0 HT. 

Nothing to worry us here. Suspect either team will be up for it when they get to Wembley though.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    My favourite commentary line was

"Its been 35mins and Sunderland have finally turned up to the Play-Off party"

Fully expecting to hear that line again tomorrow!!
  • Options
    Very scrappy first half. I don't see any reason at all to worry about either of these two sides if we make it to Wembley.
  • Options
    This is a shit game, nothing to worry about.
  • Options
    Crap game by two pretty uninspiring teams....so far that is.
  • Options
    Glad I'm not at the ground watching this you'd need one of those old Wimbledon neck braces they used to hand out on the way in at Plough Lane 😏 
  • Options
    His Mrs can’t be up to much then. 
    Always rely on you mate
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Judging by the empty seats I believe they have given up on promotion this season. 
    Judging by the empty valley seats we'll no doubt have, as we won't fill the Valley, maybe we have too?
    WTF......is that supposed to be a serious post, haven’t you been following our ticket sales figures?
    Over 20,000 so far!
    Get real FFS Dazler.
  • Options
    Just given my wife the remote control and said "I've seen enough football today, you choose now". She's really pleased so that's bonus points in the bank.

I didn't tell her this is a blooming awful game that even I have had enough of. 
    Full time. Sunderland 2 Portsmouth 3.
    Nah its going to stay 0-0 cos I'm watching

I'll need to turn off for that to happen!!... Always bloody does every other game

Missed the Villa goals and sending off today as I had to nip out!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    My favourite commentary line was

"Its been 35mins and Sunderland have finally turned up to the Play-Off party"

Fully expecting to hear that line again tomorrow!!
    Would be a bit weird if they said that tomorrow.

;) 
  • Options
    Not hard to see why Sunderland have failed to go up, they look awful. And their cause isn't helped by McGeady getting injured either as Sunderland fans seem to class him as their only decent attacking option.
  • Options
    Reckon that Checkatrade final with the emotion, extra time and pens has knackered them all out.  In Bow we trust :smile:
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    WTF......is that supposed to be a serious post, haven’t you been following our ticket sales figures?
    Over 20,000 so far!
    Get real FFS Dazler.
    You get real. I cannot see us selling out or opening up the closed areas of the stadium... It's be a Duchatelet decision to open up those areas and I cannot see him doing the fans a favour.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Over 20,000 so far!
    Get real FFS Dazler.
    You get real. I cannot see us selling out or opening up the closed areas of the stadium... It's be a Duchatelet decision to open up those areas and I cannot see him doing the fans a favour.
    We've already opened up the closed blocks in the East Stand...
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Only just realised why Bent is in the studio:

Charlton
    Sunderland
    Villa
    Derby

All in the play offs. 

Sadly not even L2 teams have bothered with him this year and as a result he looks less fit than ever and clearly isn't bothered about playing again.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Over 20,000 so far!
    Get real FFS Dazler.
    East stand been opened and already sold alot.

Win tomorrow and they will open closed blocks in west and they will sell as well
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Tell you what these are both crap. So were we around mid way through the season when we were riddled with injuries and suspensions, but now we hammer both of these if we get past who could be the dark horse Doncaster. 

Only 3 players I would have on show at Charlton are Lowe, Clarke and Honeyman. The rest are truly bang average or worse