Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Football League Play-Offs (2018/19)

1262728293032»

Comments

• Options
    Wilson has been pretty poor today. Come up short in every big moment.
  • Options
    “A game full of drama” - I think Sky Sports are overdoing it a bit. 
  • Options
    Congrats to Steer for promotion to premier league and 2 winners medals in 24 hours. 
  • Options
    Should have renamed it the Prince William Cup Final given the amount of coverage they’ve given him
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    Should have renamed it the Prince William Cup Final given the amount of coverage they’ve given him
    Glad we didn’t have any ‘celebrity fans’ there yesterday. 
    The Mike Dean and William narratives have taken away something.
  • Options
    Horrid mistake from the Derby Goalkeeper!!

Worse than the one from Dillon yesterday in some ways
    Bit harsh, as mistakes go i don't think you'll see many worse than yesterday. Although yes the Derby keeper had an absolute shocker overall.
  • Options
    Congrats to Steer for promotion to premier league and 2 winners medals in 24 hours. 
    Impressive 
  • Options
    Aston Villa | Charlton | Tranmere for me
    Villa
    Charlton
    Tranmere 

Ive gone for:

Villa

Charlton

Tranmere

Not sure if all of the above is with head or heart, could be a mix although would like Newport to go up not Tranmere.

Unlike me I hope @Ricky_Otto and @johnnybev1987 put money on these predictions
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:
    se9addick said:
    Glad we didn’t have any ‘celebrity fans’ there yesterday. 
    The Mike Dean and William narratives have taken away something.
    Jim Davidson was there
  • Options
    Really pleased for Dean Smith getting promotion with Aston Villa

Have liked him as a Manager since his Walsall days

Brentford were unlucky to lose him but how do you keep your Manager when the team they support comes calling
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Love Jack Grealish as Villa captain. In his post match interview he makes a point of how he's scored against Birmingham twice this season. 

That's a level of snide against your rivals that most of us can only dream about.
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    Love Jack Grealish as Villa captain. In his post match interview he makes a point of how he's scored against Birmingham twice this season. 

That's a level of snide against your rivals that most of us can only dream about.
    He's got every right to make those snide comments after his treatment @ St. Andrews too
  • Options
    Two of the promoted sides to the PL taken up by managers who also support them. Indeed both are captained by fans of the Club (Grealish and Billy Sharp)!
  • Options
    Aston Villa | Charlton | Tranmere for me
    Villa
    Charlton
    Tranmere 

Ive gone for:

Villa

Charlton

Tranmere

Not sure if all of the above is with head or heart, could be a mix although would like Newport to go up not Tranmere.

Unlike me I hope @Ricky_Otto and @johnnybev1987 put money on these predictions

@foreveraddickted

I have an accy but including Europa + Champions league £5>£1,325 (currently £355 cashout)

• Options
    Who do you need to win those two?
  • Options

Just seen this sorry, Arsenal , Liverpool. put on when livepool and Spurs got to final and waiting on Arsenal/Chelsea following day, also had Salford. 4 down 2 to go :O
  • Options
    I had a 5 fold accumulator on Tranmere, Charlton, Villa, Chelsea, Spurs all in normal time. A shame Tranmere let me down at the first hurdle but still quite a good effort so far
  • Options

Just seen this sorry, Arsenal , Liverpool. put on when livepool and Spurs got to final and waiting on Arsenal/Chelsea following day, also had Salford. 4 down 2 to go :O
    Reckon Arsenal will be the one to let you down

Hope not for you though!!!
  • Options

Reckon Arsenal will be the one to let you down

Hope not for you though!!!

Yep I think that too, I see it very 50/50 but hoping Aubemeyang & Lacazette recent form and Chelski's poor choice of playing a friendly in the last week.
  • Options
    I had a 5 fold accumulator on Tranmere, Charlton, Villa, Chelsea, Spurs all in normal time. A shame Tranmere let me down at the first hurdle but still quite a good effort so far

Good effort sir, mine were pre- play offs and 2nd leg of Europa :P wont mean a thing if one of the final 2 lose..
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Good luck mate.
  • Options
    Was talking to an Arsenal fan yesterday and he was saying he would rather lose to Chelsea if it meant Spurs didnt win on Saturday. He would rather lose and not qualify for Champs league than see Spurs win it. At first i thought what a fool but after thinking about it i could see where hes coming from. 
  • Options
    Sorry just realised i should of posted that in Europa League thread. Got distracted reading above and forgot where i was
  • Options
    Croydon said:

then add to that the singing of shit on the city. brilliant 
  • Options
    Was talking to an Arsenal fan yesterday and he was saying he would rather lose to Chelsea if it meant Spurs didnt win on Saturday. He would rather lose and not qualify for Champs league than see Spurs win it. At first i thought what a fool but after thinking about it i could see where hes coming from. 

ridiculous if he genuinely thinks that, Surely winning a trophy + getting Europe should be all they care about. I sort of get where he is coming from too as Arsenal haven't ever won the Champions league and they will get lots of stick if Spurs do, but still