Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Football League Play-Offs (2018/19)

Comments

• Options
    Would rather had Pompey in the final....IF we get there, seems a bit dull playing Sunderland again even if it was 21 years ago.
  • Options
    Valley11 said:
    kimbo said:
    Nervous for tomorrow. 
    Very. Sunderland look knackered. This is in our hands. 
    But they have an extra day to recover, for what its worth.
  • Options

Ticket prices are as follows:

Cat 1 - £80 Adults, £60 Young Adult, £40 Concession
    Cat 2 - £62 Adults, £46.50 Young Adult, £31 Concession
    Cat 3 - £56 Adults, £42 Young Adult, £28 Concession
    Cat 4 - £52 Adults, £39 Young Adult, £26 Concession
    Cat 5 - £40 Adults, £30 Young Adult, £20 Concession
    Cat 6 - £30 Adults, £22.50 Young Adult, £15 Concession

Subject to the phases outlined below, the categories will be sold on a first come, first served basis.

HOW TO BUY

• As is standard practice for the majority of clubs reaching a Wembley final, Ticketmaster will administer all tickets bought online and over the telephone on behalf of the club.
    • Supporters are advised that there will be NO tickets available to purchase from the Stadium of Light ticket office or through the club’s existing online ticketing site.
    • Supporters must activate their account with Ticketmaster.
    • Supporters that activated their Ticketmaster account ahead of the Checkatrade Trophy Final do NOTneed to activate it again.
    • Supporters need to have their SAFC customer number in order to set up their account. SAFC season card holders have their customer number listed on their season card for easy reference. It can also be found by logging into existing ticketing accounts by clicking here.
    • Accounts can be grouped together during the activation process, allowing friends and family members to apply for seats in the same area (there is a maximum number of nine people per group permitted).
    • For more information on how to activate your account, click here.

Ticket sales will be split into THREE separate phases subject to availability. 

PHASE ONE: 12 noon on Friday 17 May ‘til 8.30am on Monday 20 May

• Season card holders
    • UK and International members

Supporters qualifying for this period of sale are guaranteed ONE ticket as long as they purchase before the second sale phase.

PHASE TWO: 9am on Monday 20 May ‘til 8.30am on Tuesday 21 May

• Season card holders
    • UK and International members

Subject to availability, season card holders and UK and International members can purchase up to SIX additional tickets per membership number, and up to a maxiumum of nine per transaction [should supporters link accounts with one another].

PHASE THREE: TBC

• Subject to availability, further communication will follow.
    Shame they dont have seating map so fans can see where in the Ground those Category prices are...

i.e. Tranmere website has the below so hopefully be a similar setup

• Options
    37,700 initial allocation, as someone with sweet FA in terms of loyalty points and no ST, that's a reassuring number as long as the allocation to ST isn't 10 each
  • Options
    Rothko said:
    37,700 initial allocation, as someone with sweet FA in terms of loyalty points and no ST, that's a reassuring number as long as the allocation to ST isn't 10 each

IF we got there i'm pretty confident everyone that wants one would get a ticket, regarding the initial i would say thats it as sunderland will sell out easily, there a 1 team city as a side note i dont know where the other 14.600 tickets go.
  • Options
    Rothko said:

IF we got there i'm pretty confident everyone that wants one would get a ticket, regarding the initial i would say thats it as sunderland will sell out easily, there a 1 team city as a side note i dont know where the other 14.600 tickets go.
    Famous last words the past couple of weeks
  • Options
    IF we do get through do you think this may mean our tickets would go on sale at lunchtime Saturday?
  • Options
    So the way Sunderland are doing phase one they could end up sitting on thier own unless they chance getting thier tickets in phase 2
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    So the way Sunderland are doing phase one they could end up sitting on thier own unless they chance getting thier tickets in phase 2
    dont seem right, what if you got a family of four ST holders, will all have to log in same time to get seats next to each other?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    clb74 said:
    dont seem right, what if you got a family of four ST holders, will all have to log in same time to get seats next to each other?
    "Ticketmaster accounts can be grouped together during the activation process, allowing friends and family members to apply for seats in the same area (there is a maximum number of nine people per group permitted)."
  • Options
    Sunderland have about 25k ST holders though so i'm guessing ours will be different. Probably be 2-3 tickets per ST holder in the first phase, given the club will have about 5 days to sell them and post them out to arrive in time for the final (if we make it of course).
  • Options
    Well it’s now confirmed , we lose in the final to Sunderland , prepare yourself .
    the deal I made with the devil in 1998 when we somehow won the greatest game ever means we owe them and lose .

F that. They owe us for the first game of the season when Gooch done Pearce and they scored the winner from the resulting corner. Crush Donny and then obliterate them Mackems.
  • Options
    Needless to say Sunderland fans aren't happy at the ticket selling process. 6 per person is crazy in phase 2. Phase 2 is the exact same as phase 1......just the same people are allowed to buy even more.

Sunderland clearly just want to get them all sold as quick as possible.

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/official-final-ticket-news.1473519/

Yes, that's a bizarre way to phase ticket sales
  • Options
    can't believe we're not discussing how fit that lass is behind the loons at Portsmouth haha
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Rothko said:

Famous last words the past couple of weeks

both the home and away game made general sale, the chances of someone wanting to go to the game that does not know a single member or season ticket holder i would say are nigh on impossible. those without memberships may not have a choice of where to sit but that is not to same as not getting a ticket it would need another 12,000 on tonight crowd also, plus its a bank holiday so the part timers/fans of other clubs may have better things to do.  

all will become clear tonight/tomorrow im sure 
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    I got 460 pts and 4 STs so fck everyone else mate

Joking of course
  • Options
    1StevieG said:
    Well it’s now confirmed , we lose in the final to Sunderland , prepare yourself .
    the deal I made with the devil in 1998 when we somehow won the greatest game ever means we owe them and lose .

F that. They owe us for the first game of the season when Gooch done Pearce and they scored the winner from the resulting corner. Crush Donny and then obliterate them Mackems.
    There would be a nice symmetry to the season if it started with an unjust defeat at Sunderland and finished with us beating them
  • Options
    Can we please stop worrying over Wembley tickets until we actually win this evening?
    nope, got to plan ahead mate
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    And, to tell you why, Im out all day tomorrow and if tickets go on sale tomorrow I need to cancel said plans
  • Options
    Great, I got a ticketmaster voucher for Christmas :)
  • Options
    No guarantee it'll be through Ticketmaster though as we've got our own ticketing service

Plus Tranmere have used seetickets.com for their game

Whilst both Aston Villa and Derby are using their own systems it seems
  • Options
    Sunderland fan in the pub last night told me that both McGeady and Whatmore are expected back for Wembley.
  • Options
    Great - will give us more of a game then. We will beat them because we are a better team with McGeady  or without McGeady
  • Options
    Sunderland fan in the pub last night told me that both McGeady and Whatmore are expected back for Wembley.
    Their forum aren't so sure regarding McGeady. Apparently he's no longer responding to the injections. 
  • Options
    Would rather had Pompey in the final....IF we get there, seems a bit dull playing Sunderland again even if it was 21 years ago.
    Plus Millwall will be missing out on a tear-up with 658 at Waterloo.
  • Options
    No guarantee it'll be through Ticketmaster though as we've got our own ticketing service

Plus Tranmere have used seetickets.com for their game

Whilst both Aston Villa and Derby are using their own systems it seems
    More then happy with our own ticket office....seemed to have handled tonights game pretty well.
  • Options
    Everybody attending today should be able to get a ticket for starters.
  • Options
    Everybody attending today should be able to get a ticket for starters.
    Wonder if thats why we've sold out with ease

i.e. Reckon a few (talking about those who are attending a very rare Charlton game) will think that because they've got tickets for tonight will mean they're higher in the queue for Wembley tickets