Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Football League Play-Offs (2018/19)

Comments

• Options
    Carbon copy of Taylor's kick out at the Accrington Goalkeeper
  • Options
    What a strike that was
  • Options
    1-0 Tranmere

Didnt look like it crossed the line at 1st viewing, but refs watch said it did and the replay clearly showed it did
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Looked like a pen for FGR there for me
  • Options
    Should have been a 2nd red for FGR
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    This referee has been poor for me tonight

Been weak dealing with some of the persistent fouling
  • Options
    Tranmere wont be happy with 1-0
  • Options

THIS .. he let Tranmere get away with some heavy stuff from the start, lost a bit of control and then got too officious .. the red card ? .. YES he kicked out after being fouled but hardly touched the Oscar nominated Tranny (sorry to all you gender sensitive types) player .. A yellow would have sufficed .. but if the ref had booked, or at least warned Norwood (an ex FG player) for a nasty late barge at the start of the game, the unpleasantness could have been avoided.
    I have no time for Forest Green, the owner has made a fortune from inflated energy bills subsidising his 'green clean energy' projects but would like to see them at Wembley to get defeated by either Mansfield or Newport .. BUT, FG look like a decent little outfit and a good advert for veganism ((:>)
  • Options

THIS .. he let Tranmere get away with some heavy stuff from the start, lost a bit of control and then got too officious .. the red card ? .. YES he kicked out after being fouled but hardly touched the Oscar nominated Tranny (sorry to all you gender sensitive types) player .. A yellow would have sufficed .. but if the ref had booked, or at least warned Norwood (an ex FG player) for a nasty late barge at the start of the game, the unpleasantness could have been avoided.
    I have no time for Forest Green, the owner has made a fortune from inflated energy bills subsidising his 'green clean energy' projects but would like to see them at Wembley to get defeated by either Mansfield or Newport .. BUT, FG look like a decent little outfit and a good advert for veganism ((:>)
    Funnily I thought the red card was justified (very similar to Lyle's kick so glad to see some consistency from the officials there)

The fact that Tranmere got away with some blatant fouls (especially on Doidge) early on set the bar from the referee

By not even speaking to them the players gotten given free reign (on both sides)
  • Options
    So with the weird system of jumping from League 2 to The Championship, Villa v West Brom starts in 5 minutes.

Not exactly Villa Birmingham, but still a rivalry and with it being playoffs I am expecting a few cards and a few naughty challenges
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Good to see Jed Steer playing for Aston Villa

His career has really been revived since his loan with us
  • Options
    What a save from Steer!!... Phillips clearly taught him that
  • Options
    Amazing save
  • Options
    No one was saving that though!!
  • Options
    1-0 West Brom
  • Options
    Shocker from Whelan
  • Options
    Ohhh dear Whelan
  • Options
    Villa set pieces are fucking awful!!
  • Options
    Is there a more non-descript club that has spent as much time in the top two divisions as West Brom?
  • Options
    cafctom said:
    Is there a more non-descript club that has spent as much time in the top two divisions as West Brom?
    Palarse 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    cafctom said:
    Palarse 
    The Nigels can only dream of being in the top 2 divisions as often as West Brom. Probably not even half the seasons.
  • Options
    cafctom said:
    Palarse 
    The Nigels can only dream of being in the top 2 divisions as often as West Brom. Probably not even half the seasons.
    Yeah maybe .
    I can't be arsed to Google it to find out.
  • Options
    Still 2 hours to go in the tie and West Brom players already being booked for time wasting
  • Options
    This game is how I imagine tomorrow going
  • Options
    Lazy from Gayle, great opportunity there
  • Options
    And now it's 1-1
  • Options
    What a goal
  • Options
    Penalty villa 
  • Options
    Pen!