Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Rochdale post-match thread 2019

Comments

• Options
    Igor looked happy enough during the lap of honour! The most minor of strains I imagine
  • Options
    Southbank said:
    Turns out we are better than any other teams than the top two. What an achievement for Bowyer, who started the season with an inadequate squad, lost key players through injury and saw his top scorer sold halfway through the season. He has to be up there already with our best managers, bar Seed and Curbishley.
    I'm not sure we have any other 'best managers' other than Seed and Curbishley.

Please don’t ever forget the miracle worker Lennie Lawrence kids 
    I had.  The shame.
  • Options
    Addickted said:
    Southbank said:
    Turns out we are better than any other teams than the top two. What an achievement for Bowyer, who started the season with an inadequate squad, lost key players through injury and saw his top scorer sold halfway through the season. He has to be up there already with our best managers, bar Seed and Curbishley.
    I'm not sure we have any other 'best managers' other than Seed and Curbishley.
    Robin Michael Lawrence.

Disgraceful not to put him in the above category imho.
    True, and I stand corrected.
  • Options
    Seriously wouldn’t change that team! Thought young Albie was superb today! Obviously Igor for Parker but he was so unlucky not to score the poor lad!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    A dream score that turned into third place. 
    Some fantastic footy from the lads today - especially Bielik and Aribo. 
  • Options
    Takes me about 35 mins to Doncaster!
    It takes the rest of us hours......thankfully 
    Quite a nice town actually......some surprisingly very tasty properties there.
    Anyone going up there, to stay over before or after, I recommend a small town called Bawtry, just a few miles south, a pretty and classy little place with some nice pubs and restaurants.
  • Options
    Parker really put himself about and can't be faulted for that.  Sadly he doesn't have the ability to go with his effort.

One of theirs should have had an early bath for hauling him down when there was no one else within the same postcode.  Showing yellow instead of red was the ref's one mistake, but what a doozy.
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:
    Happy Valley’s certainly going to live up to his name!
    Having waited about 100 years to get his prediction correct, he's now done it twice in a fortnight!

Two more for the season will see us right.
  • Options
    Today's performance was the perfect end to the season. Let's get the job finished now and get Bowyers contract done during the week.
  • Options
    Takes me about 35 mins to Doncaster!
    It takes the rest of us hours......thankfully 
    Quite a nice town actually......some surprisingly very tasty properties there.
    Anyone going up there, to stay over before or after, I recommend a small town called Bawtry, just a few miles south, a pretty and classy little place with some nice pubs and restaurants.
    Went there decades ago. Stayed in a coaching Inn. The George? Very nice anyway.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Southbank said:
    Perspective, old chap.  If he gets us out of tier-3, he'll be right up there with Andy Nelson, Mike Bailey and Chris Powell. 
  • Options
    Change the Barnsley defeat to a win, and we get promoted.Small margins.
  • Options
    Really proud of the boys this season, with a bit of backing from the yellow toothed twunt who knows what would have happened. Just have to hope that we finish the job via the play offs. 

Bowyer, Jackson, Gallen, I salute you.

COYA!!!!
  • Options
    We drew with Donny in March away and it was an even game. Fancy us to hammer them at The Valley on a Friday night and go through