Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Rochdale - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    I couldn't get iFollow today.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Raining dog shit in Hong Kong.

'Lok gau see' if anyone's interested. 

No, I thought not. 

• Options
    Newport get the last League 2 play off place, thanks to an 87th min equaliser assisted by Adebayo Azeez, our old player.
  • Options
    Following the matchday thread from Turkey whilst working, COYA lets finish the season on a high
  • Options
    No Henderson in the starting line up for them
  • Options
    Rumour going round that Igor's pulled his quad. Won't be seeing him in the play offs then.
  • Options
    Disappointed not to see someone like Aouchria on the bench as a striking option - especially if Igor is out for play offs.
  • Options
    Rumours I’ve already said what’s going on
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

• Options
    Disappointed not to see someone like Aouchria on the bench as a striking option - especially if Igor is out for play offs.
    Absolutely this!
  • Options
    All jokes aside, Parker is nowhere near good enough for this side and I don’t think we would be risking anything by playing one of the youth lads instead!
  • Options
    What worries me more is that this will affect the formation Bowyer plays! We have to play with the diamond at home and personally I think away too!
  • Options
    cazo said:
    Rumours I’ve already said what’s going on
    Have you got a decent source? I really want to believe that you do. Otherwise I will have to go and kill RD with my bare hands.

( note to CAFC Official) I am a dimunitive 65 year old who last had a fight on Hackney Marshes around 30 years ago. And the opposing player started it :-)
  • Options
    cafc_se7 said:
    Absolutely this!
    Perhaps that means Igor won’t be out for the playoffs.
  • Options
    Parker will score.
  • Options
    Parker will score.
    Doesn't that mean everyone on the pitch?
  • Options
    Parker will score.
    More chance Lady Penelope.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Parker will score.
    Doesn't that mean everyone on the pitch?
    Not reallly 
  • Options
    Roll up! Roll up! Come you this way for the hottest ticket in town ...

The Charlton Athletic Promotion Bandwagon!

Your driver on this amazing ride is Lord Bowyer, his conductor is the man Jackson, and the chief engineer is Mr Gallen.

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, those who identify themselves as something else ...

Let the fun and games begin!

Come on you reds!

• Options

• Options
    We kick off, the right way, towards the Jimmy Seed.

Game on!
  • Options
    Kick-off! We're underway at the Valley - Parker gets the game started... #RAFC
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Luton 1-0

SSN showed the goal, let us hope all our goals will be shown  :)
  • Options
    ross1 said:

That picture is so sad. 
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    2' Chance! Purrington pulls the ball back to Aribo in the box, but he's denied by a superb sliding block. #cafc 0 #rafc 0
  • Options
    4. Lillis holds a Charlton ball into the area before setting Andrew away quickly. Dale go on the attack - Charlton initially defend away but Hamilton is there to win the ball back. Again Dale get inside the area but the hosts stand firm 0-0 #RAFC
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    First real chance to the Addicks. Ball played through to Joe in the right side if the box, his turn and shot going just wide.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!