Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

"Interesting" Tweet from Thomas Driesen

Comments

• Options
    vff said:
    Nego may have improved but at the time he was bought, he was at an completely unsuitable level for the job he was supposed to do. Maybe if a team is running a big squad but that’s definitely not the remit under Duchatelet’s bare bones approach. 

Driesen transfer market stat is meaningless.

This is how Duchatelet got Charlton to 70million debt. Ridiculous contracts for unproven players that failed. 
    To be fair though is no one taking the fact on board though that Nego's rise is in the Hungarian Premier League!!

Last season it came 27th in the UEFA Co-Efficients behind Kazakhstan and Cyprus!!

Not exactly challenging for him is it
  • Options
    vff said:
    Nego may have improved but at the time he was bought, he was at an completely unsuitable level for the job he was supposed to do. Maybe if a team is running a big squad but that’s definitely not the remit under Duchatelet’s bare bones approach. 

Driesen transfer market stat is meaningless.

This is how Duchatelet got Charlton to 70million debt. Ridiculous contracts for unproven players that failed. 
    To be fair though is no one taking the fact on board though that Nego's rise is in the Hungarian Premier League!!

Nego was Hungry for success.

• Options
    Scoham said:
    Driesen using transfermarkt to make his point.

https://twitter.com/drcrelee/status/1158474951969705985?s=21

Yeah, and how much of that value increase have we seen? Exactly zero, because he was crap when we signed him, we let him go for free and he's a little bit better now having played for other teams. If we'd sold him for £2m then the little scrote might have a point but if anything he's just pointed out his lack of judgment in knowing when to go for a player and what league would suit them. 
  • Options
    Driessen was there last night for the Forest Green game.  I saw him with my own eyes
  • Options
    Swisdom said:
    Driessen was there last night for the Forest Green game.  I saw him with my own eyes
    set to be appointed as CEO I'd imagine
  • Options
    Was Mr Lickspittle there?
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    Come again?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Swisdom said:
    Hope you gave him stick 
  • Options
    The bell is ringing for Thomas Driessen.
  • Options
    Swisdom said:
    seth plum said:
    Come again?
    Livin van Truck
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    Swisdom said:
    seth plum said:
    Come again?
    Livin van Truck
    Oh right.  No idea - never met him

Just know Driessen from the couple of images on here
  • Options
    Presumably you saw a scarecrow wearing underpants holding a sock and you worked it out?
  • Options
    Swisdom said:
    Hope you said or did something, I literally wouldn't be able to hold back, absolutely mug the bloke. 
  • Options
    Swisdom said:
    Hope you said or did something, I literally wouldn't be able to hold back, absolutely mug the bloke. 
    I did not. I was with a client.
  • Options
    Swisdom said:
    Swisdom said:
    I'm sure they would have understood if you explained the situation!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Swisdom said:
    Swisdom said:
    .....ex client 
  • Options
    Where is Polish Pete on that graph?
  • Options
    Is the parasitic little onanist claiming responsibility for the signing of Macauley Bonne.  MB can't be the best use of £200k as a backup striker can he?
  • Options
    Swisdom said:
    Swisdom said:
    Well done for getting it on expenses though 😉
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Why he liked my question i don't know...

I mean he's in a LH drive BMW, using his phone whilst driving, in what looks like a foreign land... Driving on the right. There's almost no way he has been assisting Gallen.
  • Options
    Ah Polish Pete.

Wish I had seen his 15 minuets of Fame.

A legend in the in the making, almost as big as Andy Delort.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    It's embarrassing how many of our fans support him... Check this thread if you can from Deadline day 

Wow that’s unexpected