Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

"Interesting" Tweet from Thomas Driesen

Comments

• Options
    Just look at the size of his right hand, it’s far to large compared to his other one.
  • Options
    Simonsen said:

Does anyone know who scouted Patrick Bauer?

I remember reading that we were looking at another player in a certain game but Bauer caught the eye and the attention switched to him.

He was the "network scout" at the time.  So if he gets the stick for the crap he should get the praise for BFG and Nabby as well? 
  • Options
    cafckev said:
    Just look at the size of his right hand, it’s far to large compared to his other one.
    You reckon he photoshopped one hand in? 
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Simonsen said:

I remember reading that we were looking at another player in a certain game but Bauer caught the eye and the attention switched to him.

He was the "network scout" at the time.  So if he gets the stick for the crap he should get the praise for BFG and Nabby as well? 
    No. 
  • Options
    Talal said:
    cafckev said:
    Yes, he is a one handed midget with frizzy hair, so was trying to look a little more “normal”
  • Options
    He's made his twitter private now, well done to everyone giving him shit!!

Funnily enough, I've just realised he follows me for some weird reason... anyone got any good ideas?
  • Options
    Probably finally clocked on to him while reading this thread we can see what pages and tweets he likes. 

Hi Thomas the clock is ticking on you. Tick tock!
  • Options
    Bubble said:
    I’ve purposely not got blocked on twitter to saviour a snap comment to him the moment he’s unemployment is confirmed. It’s rather petty but to be honest I can’t f**king wait! 
    I'm biding my time to do the same!
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Simonsen said:

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Both scouted for the championship so
    jury still out on that one!
  • Options

Funnily enough, I've just realised he follows me for some weird reason... anyone got any good ideas?
    That’ll please his 284 followers 
  • Options
    The head does looks shopped, like the curtains behind looks like he’s just learnt how to use the clone stamp tool.
  • Options
    cafckev said:
    Not that surprising. I bet he uses that hand far, far more than the other. The pure definition of wanker.
  • Options
    Talal said:
    cafckev said:
    There is an explanation for that given that he trawls the internet in his underpants every day.
  • Options
    Have his balls dropped yet?
  • Options
    Addickted said:
    Have his balls dropped yet?

Probably plays keepy uppy with them all day.
  • Options
    Think I am next to be banned lol 
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Rudders22 said:
    Think I am next to be banned lol 
    Join the club, I told him to think before tweeting and he blocked me. It was some advice, he didn't agree lol
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    he doesn't like criticism. I asked him politetly "why are you at our club?". To him it is a blocking offence. Mind you when he made his tweets private I DM's him if he knew when Charlton would be sold and he never replied. Even to say "I don't know", when he was angling for a job with Peterbrough. Bloke trolls everyone, when players come good claims to have scouting them and recommended them and ignores all the shit ones he recommends. 
  • Options
    Just what 'hold' on RD does he have that he continues to be part of his group of sycophants. Relation, idiot child of close friend, blackmailer?????
  • Options
    Another one who couldn't find his arse with both hands.
    He talks out of it 😮
  • Options
    He doesn't come cheap.
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    He doesn't come cheap.
    But he's worth it.
  • Options
    Just a complete dick head.

Unprofessional mouthy runt
  • Options

Pretend to be an underage child looking to learn how to wing it in football through an old senile man.