Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bowyer wins April Manager of the Month

2»

Comments

• Options
    Don't like the look of the strapping on Page's knee...
  • Options
    Only thing I dont like about that picture is Gallen being at the back to the right

Bloody well get him on the right of Bowyer as his work off the training field has been just as big this season!!
  • Options
    clive said:
    JMP_Sky_Bet_League_One_Manager_of_the_Month_April_RS_010JPG
    Addicks boss Lee Bowyer insists that, despite him taking home the Sky Bet League One Manager of the Month accolade, everyone plays a part in the award.
    https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5ccafbc7caeb1/bowyer-weve-all-come-together-and-now-were-getting-rewarded

Crickey, are they ALL out of contract?
  • Options
    Isnt that the tape you see on a few Sportsmen these days when they're playing?

I think its meant to be some miracle tape to prevent recurring injuries or something
  • Options
    Is Dillon standing on a tip toes? lol! - No way is he nearly as tall as Naby!!!!
    Yes, definitely on tip toes, if you zoom in you can actually see he is! :joy:
  • Options
    Sage said:
    clive said:
    Addicks boss Lee Bowyer insists that, despite him taking home the Sky Bet League One Manager of the Month accolade, everyone plays a part in the award.
    https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5ccafbc7caeb1/bowyer-weve-all-come-together-and-now-were-getting-rewarded
    @killerandflash don’t worry too much about Page’s knee, strapping like that is to ensure stability when running. He’s in shorts and boots, he has been training. With how his injuries have gone, if there was real cause for concern, they wouldn’t let him train.

This is Page we're talking about though!

"Injury news. Lewis Page has suffered a severe allergic reaction from precautionary strapping placed on his knee. He is likely to be out for a significant period of time, though it is hoped he will be back during the latter stages of pre-season training."
    Very good point... made me laugh but with how he has been so unfortunate you can understand. He’s fine though. Will be in the squad tomorrow.
  • Options
    Is Dillon standing on a tip toes? lol! - No way is he nearly as tall as Naby!!!!
    Nah, His Sarrness is actually standing by the trees. That's why the others on the back row look the same height as him.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Shite :( lets lift this curse please and just keep the form going!

This really is nonsense. Check the records. In CP's record season in League 1, and you'll see he actually won manager of the month in consecutive months!
  • Options
    So is it too early to talk about relegation?
  • Options

I think its meant to be some miracle tape to prevent recurring injuries or something
    It's KT tape. It helps to keep the muscle stable and improves blood flow to target areas.

I wore rock tape (another brand) at London and believe it helped keep my quad going.

• Options
    P.s he'll regret not shaving that leg before having the tape put on! 🤣
  • Options

Rock Tape. I use it for my dodgy knee and it works great.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    If we believe in curses no point watching football as it is all pre-determined :) Congratulations to the manager.
  • Options
    ct_addick said:

Duct Tape. I use it for my dodgy shoes and it works great.
    Thanks Roland.
    Disappointed its actually taken so long...

When I mentioned tape I fully expected someone to link it to Roland's favourite material
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2019
    Cannot see Fosu and Marshall is the only player wearing trainers! tell it's own story I think.
    Correct no Fosu. 
    They are people on here ITK.
    Is he still at the club or has he been been allowed to go early. Bizarre if he has.
    No talk of him being injured.

Ps. The curse of MOTM and the curse of Roland means we have a mountain to climb.

Lee Edmund Hillary Bowyer and JohnnieTenzing Norgay Jackson lead your men to the summit.
  • Options
    ct_addick said:

Duct Tape. I use it for my dodgy shoes and it works great.
    Thanks Roland.
    Disappointed its actually taken so long...

When I mentioned tape I fully expected someone to link it to Roland's favourite material
    I was surprised no-one had done it!

Never one to miss a leg stump half-volley / open goal / analogy of your choice ...

😀
  • Options
    Great team photo that, and excellent from Bowyer to acknowledge that him winning the award is a reflection on the massive team effort over recent games. Him and Jacko's man management has be top notch this season.

Also, great to see Igor front and centre with a beaming smile. I've got this strong feeling that he is going to have a big impact on the play-offs (cue him doing his cruciate tomorrow).
  • Options
    In that photo, it looks like Jonny Williams has been shrunk in the wash.

Chris Solly is only 5'3" ....... (!). But I bet he towers over Williams :smile:
  • Options
    Think BFG just forgets it’s a happy team photo and just wants to scare the shit out of opposition forwards at every opportunity.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Who is in between Aribo and Phillips or is that one of the coaching staff?

Also know he's not been involved but no Chris Maxwell in that photo... Has he left or was it a sick bug that kept him out of Gillingham as suspected?
  • Options
    edited May 2019

Also know he's not been involved but no Chris Maxwell in that photo... Has he left or was it a sick bug that kept him out of Gillingham as suspected?
    Purrington isn't it?
  • Options

Purrington isn't it?
    Thanks forgot about him
  • Options
    clive said:
    Lyle and Bielik peeking out from behind lol
  • Options
    Cannot see Fosu and Marshall is the only player wearing trainers! tell it's own story I think.
    Ahaha but what if he’s wearing Fosu’s trainers? In your face Malcolm