Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Play-off ticket information

1242526272830»

Comments

• Options
    I just went on the website and it was allowing me to buy an away ticket so I assume the 781 extra tickets have now been released - albeit the OS still has the message on there that we are waiting for Doncaster’s approval.
  • Options
    Sorry, my error: only wheelchair tickets available to buy at the moment 
  • Options
    Ferguson definitely said it before a game at the Valley but it was quite a few years ago. Of course what some view as intimidating others don't. I think we were intimidating in relation to the atmosphere and pressure the crowd could assert. Others think of intimidating as middle aged skin heads going around looking to beat people up, and I will admit we are well down the list when it comes to those - thank God!
  • Options
    How much do we reckon tickets for the final will cost
  • Options
    This was the pricing for Bradford v Millwall in 2017.

https://www.bradfordcityfc.co.uk/news/2017/may/full-ticket-details--sky-bet-league-one-play-off-final/
  • Options
    From what I remember of the Stadium Plan the £30 tickets are in the top tier either

I think there were some £30 in the lower tier behind the goals so its not bad pricing for any

With a DoncasterRovers account now created on here I think we should be careful what we talk about though in case any pre-Semi Final celebrations blow up in our faces and we provide McCann with a ready made teamtalk
  • Options
    MrLargo said:
    Paulie, are you completely unfamiliar with the concept of tempting fate?!

May I take this opportunity to remind you of the "Will there be a public holiday if England win the World Cup" thread, which you started the day before the semi-final.
    If we dont get to the final I will never start a new thread on here again
  • Options
    MrLargo said:
    Paulie, are you completely unfamiliar with the concept of tempting fate?!

May I take this opportunity to remind you of the "Will there be a public holiday if England win the World Cup" thread, which you started the day before the semi-final.
    If we dont get to the final I will never start a new thread on here again
    Thats it then... We're screwed!! ;)
  • Sponsored links: