Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Play-off ticket information

Comments

• Options
    i'm hoping we sneak 4th as then the Valley fixture is not on my birthday (12th May)

• Options
    I literally couldn't do Sunderland away on a midweek night on a coach.......would be like some form of torture.
  • Options
    Can you get back to London from Sunderland by train after a 7:45/8pm kick off or is it a staying over job (preferably in Newcastle)?
  • Options
    I literally couldn't do Sunderland away on a midweek night on a coach.......would be like some form of torture.
    Your have cabbles on here in a minute.
  • Options
    if we do get Sunderland - trains are pricey already and by time you chuck a hotel in i think a lot simply wont bother. 

going up Friday lunchtime and coming back morning is £125.90 currently. 
    That is certainly not cheap. It can't be much more to fly there.
    only a few hundred!!

British Airways
    14:25LHR
    1h 15
      Direct
      15:40NCL

Return

Sat, 18 May 2019
      British Airways
      11:50NCL
      1h 20
        Direct
        13:10LHR

£309.00

Depart
        LHR - NCL
        1h 10m
        Fri, 17 May
        British Airways
        07:05 — 08:15
        London (LHR) - Newcastle upon Tyne (NCL)
        Economy 1h 10m
        British Airways 1324 · Narrow-body jet · Airbus A320-100/200 

Return
        NCL - LHR
        1h 10m
        Sat, 18 May
        British Airways
        19:50 — 21:00
        Newcastle upon Tyne (NCL) - London (LHR)
        Economy 1h 10m
        British Airways 1337 · Narrow-body jet · Airbus A319 

£114 - but limited seats available.

• Options
        edited April 2019
        Did Sunderland by coach once when we lost 4-0.

A few fans weren't allowed in the ground after about 8 hours on a coach as they were too pissed.

Day only improved when I won £100 on the programme halftime jackpot draw.

• Options
        It would be great if all Charlton supporters can get tickets and add their much needed voices to cheer the lads to victory. Especially at Wembley if we make it. It would be a real shame if they missed the opportunity to see the lads at Wembley. It doesn't happen too often. 
      • Options
        300 mile drive - not too bad.
      • Options
        Addickted said:
        if we do get Sunderland - trains are pricey already and by time you chuck a hotel in i think a lot simply wont bother. 

going up Friday lunchtime and coming back morning is £125.90 currently. 
        That is certainly not cheap. It can't be much more to fly there.
        only a few hundred!!

British Airways
        14:25LHR
        1h 15
          Direct
          15:40NCL

Return

Sat, 18 May 2019
          British Airways
          11:50NCL
          1h 20
            Direct
            13:10LHR

£309.00

Depart
            LHR - NCL
            1h 10m
            Fri, 17 May
            British Airways
            07:05 — 08:15
            London (LHR) - Newcastle upon Tyne (NCL)
            Economy 1h 10m
            British Airways 1324 · Narrow-body jet · Airbus A320-100/200 

Return
            NCL - LHR
            1h 10m
            Sat, 18 May
            British Airways
            19:50 — 21:00
            Newcastle upon Tyne (NCL) - London (LHR)
            Economy 1h 10m
            British Airways 1337 · Narrow-body jet · Airbus A319 

£114 - but limited seats available.

This is where being BA gold and having a shed load of Avios comes in handy.   B)
          • Options
            £74 using Avios
          • Sponsored links:

• Options
            Any flights from London city airport?
          • Options
            None to Newcastle
          • Options
            only thing with this in previous years where we have had "operations" arranged expect none of that this year. 
          • Options
            Flybe from Southampton but not particularly friendly schedule (and price similar to train)
          • Options
            only thing with this in previous years where we have had "operations" arranged expect none of that this year. 
            we always lose when we have "operations" so perhaps it's for the better!
          • Options
            Sorry if this has been asked before but does anyone on here know if it would be possible to organise a special train or is there anyone at the club ( that still cares ) could organise one to Sunderland or Barnsley?
          • Options
            If it’s a Thursday evening I will brave the coach. Haven't been to an away match by coach since Notts County away in 2011.
            Departs from Larkfield 15 minutes after the 1st leg.

**snigger** ;)
          • Sponsored links:

• Options
            Addickted said:
            £74 using Avios
            Best value is 8k avios and £35 for a return. 
          • Options
            Sorry if this has been asked before but does anyone on here know if it would be possible to organise a special train or is there anyone at the club ( that still cares ) could organise one to Sunderland or Barnsley?
            Good news - for us to play Barnsley, they would need to lose their last game and Portsmouth and Sunderland would need to win both of their 2 last games. Additionally, Sunderland would need to achieve a 7-goal swing in their favour. It's not gonna happen, we won't need to go to Barnsley.

Bad news - The people left at the club who actually care don't control the money. The money is controlled by a senile old duffer who actively dislikes us. No special trains to Sunderland. 
          • Options
            clive said:
            Tickets for the home leg will be available to purchase through the club’s new ticketing system – meaning fans will be able to purchase easily online, over the phone or in person. Details about away leg tickets, including how you can purchase them, will be released in due course.

Below are some key things to prepare ahead of tickets going on sale:

• Make sure you have a Fan ID. In the event the match goes on restricted sale, the club will only be able to sell to supporters with a Fan ID 
            • You can find your Fan ID on your season ticket, any ticket confirmation email or on your online account if you login with your email
            • If you don’t have a Fan ID visit booking.cafc.co.uk and click “Register”
            • Make sure you have linked your friends and family to your account to aid the process if purchasing on their behalf
            • Make sure you know how many loyalty points you have. You can see this by simply logging into your ticketing account.
            • The dates the tickets go on sale for both home and away legs has yet to be confirmed but keep an eye on www.cafc.co.uk and further information will be announced in due course. https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5cc4b6f64d54a/what-you-need-to-know-to-get-your-play-off-tickets
            How come Valley Gold membership doesn't show up on there?
          • Options
            Organising special trains is pretty difficult these days, especially with short notice?
          • Options
            CatAddick said:
            Flybe from Southampton but not particularly friendly schedule (and price similar to train)
            Not sure too many will travel down to Southampton to then get the flight up.
          • Options
            MrLargo said:
            Organising special trains is pretty difficult these days, especially with short notice?
            MrLargo has contacts at South Eastern, he is always emailing them and on the phone. He will sort it. 
            Organising special trains at short notice?! They can't even organise normal trains at long notice. And their trains can't make it from Sidcup up to London without having a shit-yer-pants meltdown due to the points/signals at Lewisham, I can hardly see one of them making it all the way to Sunderland, it would almost certainly collapse in the style of a clown's car somewhere between Finsbury Park and Welwyn Garden City.

Also Mike, on a much more serious note, I believe that most, if not all, sections of the line between London and the North East are powered by overhead pantograph rather than a third rail, meaning that South Eastern's dated, poorly maintained, unreliable fleet wouldn't be compatible with the lines on that route. #properCharlton

In short, I'm afraid that, even if you put aside South Eastern's comprehensive inability to run trains, this idea is still a complete non-starter. Nevertheless, I will give them a ring when I get home, just to make sure that they haven't forgotten that I hate them, and to check that they received the last "gift" that I send through the post.  
            Seriously impressed with that statement Mr L, you know your trains.
          • Options
            cabbie8 said:
            I am in the process of organising a flight. I have made enquiries but until we know who and when then I can’t arrange it. I’ll post details up as soon as I find out if it is possible. Likely to b around 150-200 spaces available 
            Can you first confirm your surname isn't McKay please?