Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

CARD: Duchatelet under Embassy spotlight

12345679»

Comments

• I think he's using the playoffs to boost his own narrative whilst there is a media spotlight on the club.

It doesn't matter that, according to him, the narrative surrounding abusive fans has damaged the sale of the club.  The real reason for that is that he isn't really trying to sell the club.
  • edited May 2019
    No, no, no, this can't be right, he doesn't make mistakes or do failure because his 'Niece' said so :smirk:
  • He is sick in the head and clearly has mental issues. He is desperate to try and fuck us up getting promoted. He wants us to stay down so he can let us suffer next season with no players. He doesn’t give a shit about money his motive now is getting his own back for all the times he has been embarrassed. The bloke is clearly not right in the head. 
  • Stig said:
    What I love is that if you click on the link for more information about Roland, you get this picture complete with the caption/watermark 'OWNER' right in the middle.  Absolute genius! It's like everything this club does is a parody of what might happen in the real world. 

Personally, I can think of a few more apposite descriptions ending in 'er.

Typo.  I think it's meant to say 'Onanist'.
  • clb74 said:
    Uboat said:
    Off_it said:
    Who gives a f##k. We have a big game Friday 
    I do, for one.

Because win or lose our big game on Friday, I still care that the ownership of the club is currently with an incompetent, incoherent, rambling old fool.

But I’m not telling you what to do or think.

Exactly this. If RD is still in charge if/when we address in the championship everyone will care. 
    It'll be interesting to see how many season tickets we sell if we get promoted and Rolands still here.

They will be flying off the shelves. When the team is doing well everyone forgets who owns us and what he has done to our club. If we lose tomorrow or get beat at Wembley the protests and moaning will start again.
  • Stig said:
    What I love is that if you click on the link for more information about Roland, you get this picture complete with the caption/watermark 'OWNER' right in the middle.  Absolute genius! It's like everything this club does is a parody of what might happen in the real world. 

There's a 'W' and 'N' as well,  all we need is another vowel at the beginning of the alphabet in place of the 'O' and a 'K' rearrange and BINGO  >:)  
  • More reason to let him know we're  not going away (after the match of course).
  • Sponsored links:

• clb74 said:
    Uboat said:
    Off_it said:
    I do, for one.

Because win or lose our big game on Friday, I still care that the ownership of the club is currently with an incompetent, incoherent, rambling old fool.

Exactly this. If RD is still in charge if/when we address in the championship everyone will care. 
    It'll be interesting to see how many season tickets we sell if we get promoted and Rolands still here.

They will be flying off the shelves. When the team is doing well everyone forgets who owns us and what he has done to our club. If we lose tomorrow or get beat at Wembley the protests and moaning will start again.
    You really believe that?

• clb74 said:
    Uboat said:
    Off_it said:
    I do, for one.

Not for me 
  • That’s rather polite
  • clb74 said:
    Uboat said:
    Off_it said:
    I do, for one.

What a load of crap. 

We are lucky that Bowyer/Jacko have done well and have tapped into the goodwill with the fans that still exists. If we go up and Duchatelet remains as owner then they will not be supported with proper contracts for themselves, players going out of contract or new signings and season ticket sales will suffer. If we don't go up and Duchatelet remains then the vast majority of the out-of-contract players will walk away and Bowyer/Jacko may also go and season ticket sales will suffer even more.
    Either way Duchatelet is bad for our club because he doesn't care. Until he goes we cannot properly move forward and promotion, if it is achieved, does not change that. 
  • clb74 said:
    Uboat said:
    Off_it said:
    I do, for one.

By the way, the match is on Friday. You don't even know which day of the week it is!! 

• Oh, What Nonsense Expressed Randomly.
    Ordinarily, We’d Never Evoke Retribution.
    Outrageous Wanker. Now Exit, Roland.

etc
  • RedChaser said:
    Stig said:

There's a 'W' and 'N' as well,  all we need is another vowel at the beginning of the alphabet in place of the 'O' and a 'K' rearrange and BINGO  >:)  

How would that ever spell BINGO?
  • RedChaser said:
    Stig said:

How would that ever spell BINGO?
    Don't be a Bingo, it's coded  ;)
  • clb74 said:
    Uboat said:
    Off_it said:
    I do, for one.

What a load of crap. 

We are lucky that Bowyer/Jacko have done well and have tapped into the goodwill with the fans that still exists. If we go up and Duchatelet remains as owner then they will not be supported with proper contracts for themselves, players going out of contract or new signings and season ticket sales will suffer. If we don't go up and Duchatelet remains then the vast majority of the out-of-contract players will walk away and Bowyer/Jacko may also go and season ticket sales will suffer even more.
    Either way Duchatelet is bad for our club because he doesn't care. Until he goes we cannot properly move forward and promotion, if it is achieved, does not change that. 
    Even if we remain a league 1 club I expect us to sell more season tickets next season than we did this season.
  • Sponsored links:

• clb74 said:
    clb74 said:
    Uboat said:
    Off_it said:
    I do, for one.

What a load of crap. 

Even if we remain a league 1 club I expect us to sell more season tickets next season than we did this season.
    That may well be the case, but how soon into next season could those people that buy one regret the purchase?