Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CARD: Duchatelet under Embassy spotlight

Comments

• Options
    Add a hook to it & it can double up as the wreath-holder @Henry Irving was asking about...  It's about all Roly is use for! 
  • Options
    He’s at it again!!
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Shame he couldnt thank fans for showing up in numbers for such a big game this Friday night

Seeing that protesters are 2% of the fanbase
  • Options
    It’s almost like he doesn’t want us to go up. Don’t be surprised to hear ‘Glad all over’ blaring out as the teams walk out on Friday night. That will encourage the post-match dancing, huh.
  • Options
    How can the Belgian Embassy, "not interfere in any way in what they consider a private matter."

Yet at the same time The Embassy " pledged to report back to the relevant authorities in Belgium, which include government officials, the regional authorities and the police?
  • Options
    Is Mr Huygelen on twitter?

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    How can the Belgian Embassy, "not interfere in any way in what they consider a private matter."

Yet at the same time The Embassy " pledged to report back to the relevant authorities in Belgium, which include government officials, the regional authorities and the police?
    Because Roland is claiming the first point while it was CARD who said the second one?
  • Options
    Is Mr Huygelen on twitter?

https://twitter.com/HuygelenRudolf?s=17
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Scoham said:

Because Roland is claiming the first point while it was CARD who said the second one?
    No, both were quotes from CARD's statement. Here it is again.
    I'm not criticising CARD, I just don't understand how you are unable to intefere and then intefere ?
    Perhaps a bit of clarity is required, although I'd prefer the clarity after Friday if we lose or after the play off final if we win.

"Although the Belgium Embassy is unable to interfere in private matters, Leroy noted the concerns expressed to him and pledged to report back to the relevant authorities in Belgium, which include government officials, the regional authorities and the police."
  • Options
    Why does he need to do this? And why now? 

Just leave you scrote.
  • Options
    I don’t even really see it as an attack on CARD. What is he trying to achieve with that statement?!?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Why don't you sod off you delusional idiot.
  • Options
    I don’t even really see it as an attack on CARD. What is he trying to achieve with that statement?!?
    If it is an attack, it’s a rather one pathetic one. 
  • Options
    That tosser Rubbershoes ain't earning his keep at the moment is he?

Maybe Roland will make him CEO B)
  • Options
    Who gives a f##k. We have a big game Friday 
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    I do, for one.

Because win or lose our big game on Friday, I still care that the ownership of the club is currently with an incompetent, incoherent, rambling old fool.

But I’m not telling you what to do or think.

Exactly this. If RD is still in charge if/when we address in the championship everyone will care. 
  • Options
    Uboat said:
    Off_it said:
    I do, for one.

Because win or lose our big game on Friday, I still care that the ownership of the club is currently with an incompetent, incoherent, rambling old fool.

But I’m not telling you what to do or think.

Exactly this. If RD is still in charge if/when we address in the championship everyone will care. 
    It'll be interesting to see how many season tickets we sell if we get promoted and Rolands still here.