Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

CARD: Duchatelet under Embassy spotlight

Comments

• Fumbluff said:
    3blokes said:
    I have just joined The People’s Front of Charlton, but I am a bit concerned that perhaps I should have joined The Charltonian People’s Front? Only I know one group are soft terrorists, and the others are medium soft/ teeny bit mental but I’m new to terrorism and I just want to make sure I join the right group. Should I start off soft and work my way up?
    Any help/ advice, fellow freedom fighters, would be much appreciated.
    Mad Dog of Maidstone.
    Everybody starts out soft...

and some stay that way. I witnessed it in Line of Duty on Sunday.
  • I spoke to one of the CARD leaders just now.

I kid, you not, he is in the middle East, a place he visits on a regular basis.  It is all making sense now.
    I was aware of this as I think he may have been in Scotland earlier as he said something about the River Clyde.
  • Getting my balaclava ready for my next Belgium trip.
  • WSA said:

Rallying the troops.

Borrowing that pic for twitter @WSA
  • WSA said:

Rallying the troops.

You need to put shades and a beret on it.
  • Addickted said:
    I spoke to one of the CARD leaders just now.

I kid, you not, he is in the middle East, a place he visits on a regular basis.  It is all making sense now.
    I was aware of this as I think he may have been in Scotland earlier as he said something about the River Clyde.
    Has also received military training.  Should be on a watch list.
  • Addickted said:
    I spoke to one of the CARD leaders just now.

Has also received military training.  Should be on a watch list.
    Virtual Signaller
  • Sponsored links:

• Could we sue him for slander?
    Doesn't slander have to be believable? 
  • Addickted said:
    WSA said:

Rallying the troops.

You need to put shades and a beret on it.

In disguise (huh).
  • No press agencies picked up kn this yet?.
  • It might get a bit more traction in Belgium, but I'm not expecting much else (if anything) in the UK. Bigger stories going on, what with Bolton.
  • Has the Belgian Embassy been informed of duchatelet’s reaction to the meeting? 
  • Dave2l said:
    There is no such thing as "Soft Terrorism"

Terrorist attacks usually involves lots of deaths. A lot of suicide bombers. A lot of sadness and shock.

For a man to actually compare the actions of what CARD do ...to actually be within the same catagory as terrorism.

It is beyond offensive to real victims of actual terror attacks.

Roland has just used the phrase and term in a baffling pathetic casual kind of way.

He should be ashamed of himself. His family should be ashamed of him too.
    He will not be bothered in the slightest.....sociopaths (or those on the sociopathic spectrum), do not have ‘shame’ as part of their makeup.
  • Can we expect the crowd against Rochdale on Saturday to be increased by under cover SAS operatives mingling with fans in the Covered End with a view to taking out the suspected 'soft' terrorists.
    No doubt RD, LdT and TK have pictures of the most prominent members of CARD stuck on playing cards on their respective office walls. No prizes for guessing whose face adorns their Ace.
  • Sponsored links:

• Security services monitor all our posts here, with an algorithm that triggers an alert if key words are used.
    Code red is initiated by the words 'Duck Tape'.
  • Well there’s certainly a few Charlton fans I know who would benefit from going on a medium term hunger strike 
    If i ever get into Rolands office, i promise to smear shit all over his walls.
  • seth plum said:
    Security services monitor all our posts here, with an algorithm that triggers an alert if key words are used.
    Code red is initiated by the words 'Duck Tape'.
    I think the code is triggered by { }
  • edited May 2019
    Any mention on CL of planned train journeys is also logged. Obvs this takes up a huge amount of GCHQ database.
  • Deodorant is your friend.
  • Chizz said:

Is the rest of the message on the back of the shirts  😁

Please let it say, ‘& feck off’
    totes not swearing as I was quoted it in the Southern Star. 
  • ooh ahh up the CARD