Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

CARD: Duchatelet under Embassy spotlight

Comments

• Well done, this is clever thinking. It does seem the only way to effect RD is to embarrass him in his own country. He has no concern about what the UK thinks of him.
  • Good move by CARD. I doubt that the embassy or the Belgian government can do anything to directly put pressure on Roland to relinquish his hold on the club or provoke one of his rants. However it keeps his mismanagement of the club in the news even as the team is doing well.
  • Superb, well done to all involved.
  • Anything that pisses Roland off has got to be a good thing.
    If the Belgium press make much of this it will really get to him.
    Well done all concerned .
  • Good work card peeps, he has nowhere to hide.
  • Well done CARD!! I truly hope this rattles his cage once again. Public humiliation in his own country (through the press) seems to be the major irritant to him. No doubt he will rush to defend his image once again and without too much forethought provide us with some further amusement. The sooner Duchatelet is exorcised from our proud club the better.
  • Chizz said:
    3blokes said:
    I suspect the mission to daub F*** OFF ROLAND on the walls of the Belgian Embassy has now been aborted  :)
    Well done CARD.  <3
    Oh shit.  Really? 

The 'D' might have been a bit of a squeeze.

• Well Done CARD. Is it Tuesday yet. That's the day he normally sends off a rant on CAFC website
  • Sponsored links:

• Superb work from CARD as usual. Well done!
  • Well done CARD.
  • edited April 2019
    Lump in throat time for me.
    Bloody well done CARD......fantastic idea, I raise my glass to all those who contributed to this project. :):):)
  • Nice.

Any chance that the embassy can ask the local mental health services to drop by for an assessment? 

• Hopefully this will be the tipping point that makes him sell. Publicity to the detriment of his image is what he hates.
  • He will now suggest the the EU buys the cloob.
  • {,..}   {.......}

Just clearing his throat.
    Not an image I needed 
  • Roland's Belgium isn't a big country - rearrange to your heart's content
  • Sponsored links:

• Well done. The thought and work that goes into stuff like this is much appreciated and admired.
  • impressive ... well done
  • Very clever, well done to all involved. This is the way to get at him.
  • 👏👏👏...that is quality,well done CARD & all involved...

(doffs cap...!!)