Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Konsa and Lookman

Palace are in for them once they sell Zaha.

Comments

• Options
    And Aribo? Pathetic plastic birds 
  • Options
    Is this the new rumours thread? I have to say you have got in extra early :P
  • Options
    I may be in the minority..........but I never rated either of them that much.
  • Options
    Always a shame when ex players join em but if they spent £15m on Konsa that would be a big risk for me.  No guarantee he would make it.  Lookman seems more likely but hopefully Everton can take them for 20+ and he then takes a further two year career break.
  • Options
    You mean Palace and Zaha right?

Because Lookman was outstanding at our level and in ze German league. Konsa was at very least good enough for us.
  • Options
    Both were signed for their potential. Konsa has definitely progressed @ Brentford but is not, I would say, of Premier quality (yet?)
    Lookman has struggled to get into the Everton team. He's competing with some very good players. His problem is inconsistency, though he's very good 'in bursts'. 
    I suspect he'll have to drop down a rung or two to find a regular spot. Perhaps a Brighton/WBA type club will be his level. 
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    You mean Palace and Zaha right?

Because Lookman was outstanding at our level and in ze German league. Konsa was at very least good enough for us.
    You said it yourself.....outstanding at our level.....but IMHO not at Prem level.
  • Options
    BBC Sport today says Palace want £75m for Zaha.
  • Options
    iaitch said:
    BBC Sport today says Palace want £75m for Zaha.
    Does that include his roller-skates?  
  • Options
    I hope it also includes his dive training membership at his local leisure centre too.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I was never Konsa's biggest fan - he seemed to get extra credit because he was young. I have no idea how he's doing at Brentford?
  • Options
    I was never Konsa's biggest fan - he seemed to get extra credit because he was young. I have no idea how he's doing at Brentford?
    Playing every week, 45 times in all competitions so far, in a back three for a mid table side, only 9 points off play-offs in the Championship.

Brentford fans seem fairly pleased too from
    what I’ve seen.

I’m guessing he is doing well.
  • Options
    Sage said:
    Playing every week, 45 times in all competitions so far, in a back three for a mid table side, only 9 points off play-offs in the Championship.

Brentford fans seem fairly pleased too from
    what I’ve seen.

I’m guessing he is doing well.
    Be interesting to hear how he's doing. I was never really sure his best position at Charlton but maybe things are more settled at Brentford for him.

He always looked liable to switch off when playing for Charlton - I don't think having to keep switching position helped. Centre half  seems to be his preferred position.