Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Post match views: Charlton v Luton

Comments

• Options
    Does anyone have a link to The Hatters main form.....cheers?
  • Options
    The Sunderland forum will be funnier though!
  • Options
    Posted on match thread but for anyone worried about a laringitis outbreak in Luton its fine they managed to find their voice at the train station
  • Options
    Thought Luton shaded the first half but they weren't in it for the second.  A deserved win by some distance.

Great having quality in the side and made so effective by the work ethic displayed over the 95 minutes today. Truly a testament to Bow and Jacko.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    2nd well within our sights

Yes Sunderland and Portsmouth have a game in hand but they also have to face each other
  • Options
    Great result. Ultimately I think our GD will let us down. Would like to get 3rd and play 6th (prob Donny). Will start looking at flights for play off final.
  • Options
    The Sunderland forum will be funnier though!
    https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/us-barnsley-pompey-charlton.1469760/
  • Options
    How frigging brilliant was that ? Best buzz I’ve had at a home game for a long time 
  • Options
    I think we might actually achieve Bowyer’s goal and win out the rest of the season.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Tremendous win. Thought we were out of it at 0-1. Best come back I've seen for quite a while. And an automatic slot within reach, still.
  • Options
    Wouldnt be surprised if Bowyer decides to rest Bielik based on what game is more important on Friday / Monday
  • Options
     Yet again Taylor is the Talisman but big performances yet again from Josh Cullen and igor  even though he did miss some opportunities; his work rate was outstanding and is the nailed on number two striker. To beat such a good team in the way that we did today is a real achievement for both bowyer  and the team. There is no room for complacency because every gameMeans we make it closer to automatic promotion. Bowyer  is right about Charlton being a happy place at present and long may it continue
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    Great game! 
  • Options
    Great win!! Taylor’s booking - is he now suspended for 2 games?
  • Options
    Great win!! Taylor’s booking - is he now suspended for 2 games?
    Nope... that ship has long sailed
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:
    So many of this squad could play Championship football. We really have to go up to keep this bunch together.
    Sadly, that's out of our hands. All down to one man I'm afraid, a man who, we are told, doesn't want promotion.