Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

World Championship of Snooker 2019 - Prediction contest 20th April start, entries before 10am

Comments

• edited April 2019

So the current leader after round 1 is............

@lewiscoaches - Impressive 14/16 correct

Closely behind we have @Blackpool72 + @LenGlover, @johnnysummers5on 13/16

next @Nicholas + @Walshiesleftfoot on 12/16

@Addicksaddict + @killerkish are getting cosy on 11/16

A Bunch of us on, including our reigning champ and pre tourney fave (Paulie) 10/16 - Me, @paulie8290 @bedsaddick

@eaststandmike @ ellisaddick + @lawrieabrahams

At the bottom and not on their own we have @weststandneil & Thaimalaysiaaddick 8/16 -

So that concludes round 1, all to play for. If I can work out how to copy and save the table to show predictions and so people can check their scores I will. Its all colourful so I am sure it would be welcomed :)

As always good luck, next round to be submitted by Tuesday 10am, hopefully it wont be as confusing with unfinished matches, I hear they do that down to getting each half of the draw to play on the same table throughout. Cool fact? not really ;)

• edited April 2019

Ignore, think I worked it out. Will use the 2nd one in future to save showing predictions for those still to come :)

• edited April 2019
    Count me out, please. I can’t commit to getting predictions done on time. 
  • I think I am on13/16
  • I think I am on13/16

You are not sure why I missed you out in my post, my apologise joint 2nd sir
  • I think I am on13/16

You are not sure why I missed you out in my post, my apologise joint 2nd sir

Thank you
  • Human error, so please check all your predictions people. I could have made a few more. Its dangerous having a position of trust :P

So far I can see one error but it doesn't affect anyone (Wilson not put down as winner, although points have been scored and noted correctly)

• Human error, so please check all your predictions people. I could have made a few more. Its dangerous having a position of trust :P

So far I can see one error but it doesn't affect anyone (Wilson not put down as winner, although points have been scored and noted correctly)

You're doing a grand job @johnnybev1987 I'm enjoying this competition and taking more interest than I would otherwise in the early rounds.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited April 2019
    LenGlover said:

Human error, so please check all your predictions people. I could have made a few more. Its dangerous having a position of trust :P

You're doing a grand job @johnnybev1987 I'm enjoying this competition and taking more interest than I would otherwise in the early rounds.

Thank you my good man, I do enjoy the snooker but I am a bit more into it than normal :)

I note no predictions from the current leader, unless I have missed it? @Lewiscoaches where are youuuuu! so wide open, or more so than before :O

• Right im going to post the fixtures for the quarters now, i might not log in until Tuesday AM just in time for predictions but for those who want to predict earlier or do the same as before if so  & so win i will go for X. 

All current matches will be complete before the next round starts 10am Tuesday 

Quarterfinals:
    Williams / Gilbert v Hawkins / K - Wilson
    G Wilson v Carter/  Yuelong
    Higgins/ Bingham v Neil Robertson
    Trump/ Ding v Maguire/Cahill 

Best of luck, i will be logging in to predict and update round 2 scores Tuesday :) 
  • Sorry to do this to you again Johnnybev1987
    but if I don't post now then I may miss the start

Hawkins/Wilson v Gilbert

Higgins/Bingham v Robertson

Carter v Wilson   or   Yuelong v Wilson

Trump/Ding 
    v Maguire
  • I'm going - G Wilson,  K Wilson and Robertson to win and Maguire to lose to Trump / Ding.
  • Wison
    Robertson
    Carter
    Trump/Ding
  • Hawkins
    higgins
    yuelong
    trump or ding
  • MrOneLung said:
    Hawkins
    higgins
    yuelong
    trump or ding
    Oops, just seen Yuelong lost so will go Wilson 
  • K Wilson
    Carter
    Robertson
    Trump
  • Dave Gilbert v Kyren Wilson
    John Higgins v Neil Robertson
    Gary Wilson v Ali Carter
    Judd Trump v Stephen Maguire 
  •  K Wilson
    Carter
    Robertson
    Trump

• Sponsored links:

• Dave Gilbert v Kyren Wilson

John Higgins v Neil Robertson

Gary Wilson v Ali Carter

Judd Trump v Stephen Maguire

Those in bold to win please
  • MrOneLung said:
    MrOneLung said:
    Hawkins
    higgins
    yuelong
    trump or ding
    Hawkins also lost @MrOneLung
  • Dave Gilbert v Kyren Wilson
    John Higgins v Neil Robertson
    Gary Wilson v Ali Carter
    Judd Trump v Stephen Maguire 
  • K.wilson
    Robertson
    Carter
    Trump 
  • MrOneLung said:
    MrOneLung said:
    Hawkins
    higgins
    yuelong
    trump or ding
    Hawkins also lost @MrOneLung
    Cheers @paulie8290

wilson
    higgins
    wilson
    trump
  • Wilson 
    Robertson
    Wilson
    Trump 
  • David Gilbert

Gary Wilson

Neil Robertson

Judd Trump

• Wilson
    Robertson 
    Carter
    Trump
  • Before I log yours:

I will go with -

Kyren Wilson

Neil Robertson

Gary Wilson

Trump

(side note) I had a touch of luck last round I bet 4fold £20 , Wilson/Trump/ Higgins and Carter. Wasn't looking good after first sessions and 3/4 behind going into final :) nice +£100

• Still to predict:

@thaimalaysianaddick

@eaststandmike

@ellisaddick

@lewiscoaches

Results from round 2 & Leader board to follow shortly....

@WestStandNeil - one of yours doesn't make sense to me, I am not sure if too early but currently I will mark you down G.Wilson to beat Carter? Please let me know asap if you would like Carter. KO 10, so might be a bit tight but if you can get in before then if needs to be updated.