Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Surveillance in the stadium

124»

Comments

• Options
    A better safety feature needed right now is a loud and clear tannoy system. At the moment ours is cack and god forbid if safety announcements have to be made.
    Also RRR is virtually inaudible in the East Stand.
  • Options
    Football fans have no rights. Third class citizens at the most. Always have been always will. 
  • Options
    I wonder what Sunderland's is like ?

Apparently Coventry fans were hurling bottles, bags of shit & piss, coins and literally anything at Sunderland supporters all game.

Police and stewards did nothing, even though children, elderly were getting hit with bottles.
  • Options
    Presumably everyone who refuses to be filmed on CCTV never leave their house ?
    Spot on.

Since the advent of CCTV, Camera phones and Videos, This is the main reason you don't see police on our streets because they spend all their time looking at the above for evidence of a crime.

If there was CCTV at both ends of Jill Dando's Street in Fulham 20 years ago wouldn't that of helped to eliminate Barry George from their enquires, even if the Serbian hit man found a way round it by wearing a Postmans uniform with cap.
    (Just an example what a pro hitman may have done)

In Praia da Luz, in the Madeline McCann case if there was CCTV it could have proven that the timeline as stated by the Tapas 9 (including Gerry and Kate) didn't add up, and if there had been an abduction it would have showned up.

If better CCTV cameras had been used maybe the evil bastard Levi Bellfield wouldn't have enticed Milly Dowler into his van because he knew he would be nabbed.

Yes in an utopian world, CCTV wouldn't exist but we may need more not less which is sad but maybe necessary ?
  • Options

Apparently Coventry fans were hurling bottles, bags of shit & piss, coins and literally anything at Sunderland supporters all game.

Police and stewards did nothing, even though children, elderly were getting hit with bottles.
    Sunderland fans weren't much better at Coventry, so probably a bit of  payback.
  • Options

Saw a couple of beer bottles get thrown from the upper tier yesterday when the 3rd goal went in.
  • Options
    edited April 2019

Thats fair enough - it’s the staple diet in Sunderland. 
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    A better safety feature needed right now is a loud and clear tannoy system. At the moment ours is cack and god forbid if safety announcements have to be made.
    Also RRR is virtually inaudible in the East Stand.
    Agreed, the East Stand tannoys are awful
  • Options

Bizarre that nothing was done to stop this

Ridiculous to stick away fans in the gods above home fans anyway. 
  • Options
    I hope the CCTV system at The Valley is improved before Joey Barton makes his next visit...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I hope the CCTV system at The Valley is improved before Joey Barton makes his next visit...
    In yer face