Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Statbank: Wycombe 0-1 Charlton

many thanks ti the 32 Lifers who gave marks, I have completely redone the discipline list removing departed players and rechecking the cards of the current squad:

Comments

• Options
    Hi LL on the form table you have Charlton playing 7 games and the others 6.
  • Options
    Hi LL on the form table you have Charlton playing 7 games and the others 6.
    damnation!!!!!

thanks Covered End the correct games are W 5, D 1, L 0
  • Options
    Very high marks for a punishing scrap against a team we strongly outmatch player-for-player, but I guess if the people want punishing scraps, give the people what they want 
  • Options
    LL - Appreciate your time and effort.
  • Options
    Thanks, LL.
    Surprised Pratley at the bottom as thought he played pretty well - he enjoys a punishing scrap, after all.
  • Options
    Also interesting looking at Bow's nine game block promotion target. We were six behind going into this block. Four games to go in the block, and needing four to hit the block target so ten from four games puts us on target.

With one match left after that.
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    Very high marks for a punishing scrap against a team we strongly outmatch player-for-player, but I guess if the people want punishing scraps, give the people what they want 
    Snooze
  • Options
    I nearly did!

(Actually our end was going mental the entire time, so I didn't. At least there was that. Keep it up lads n lasses)
  • Options
    Glad Igor got such a good rating. He was excellent, sharp, quick, strong, caused them all sorts of problems. 
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    We tend to play to teams' levels, unfortunately. A midfield with Lapslie and Pratley is always going to look pedestrian in possession. Lapslie at least has the excuse of youth. And while I thought he worked hard, I don't think Aribo suits the 10 role well. He needs that space to drive in to and the freedom to roam and time his runs that he doesn't have in the 10 role, especially with one up front.