Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sunderland Worried?

1235»

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2019
    Not sure Grigg has really worked out for them. I was hoping against hope that Vetokele would start to look like the striker we saw when he joined us. He is definitely a bonus for us and whilst I think he is not yet at that level, he is certainly now a well above par league one striker and if you add him to the best striker in the league we are looking strong there. Then you look at Aribo, Williams, Beilik and Curran - bloody hell that has to be as strong as you can get in League One. Then the defence - we simply have the best three centre halves in the division (even if we can only play two of them). Phillips is at the top of his game and the rest of the players are not too shoddy. If I was Sunderland, I would be worried!

They will either have to be better than us or Portsmouth in the play offs - maybe both!
  • Options
    Portsmouth seem to have found their early form, banging in goals again. Really dont want to play them
  • Options
    I think it will be them or us for second. Them being favourites.
  • Options
    Portsmouth seem to have found their early form, banging in goals again. Really dont want to play them
    They looked very ordinary at The Valley a few weeks ago.
  • Options
    True but that was over a month ago. Look at their results since
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    True but that was over a month ago. Look at their results since
    Walsall / Scunthorpe / Shrewsbury / Wycombe / Rochdale...

The top five have pretty much brushed those aside which is why the team finishing third is going to get hard done by this year as imagine needing over 90 points to get autos, and thats only been required four times in the last ten years
  • Options
    THEy’RE F***ING SHITTING THEMSELVES 

ALLEZ ALLEZ ALLEZ
  • Options
    Pompey have won five in a row in the league. And recently beat Sunderland on penalties at Wembley. And still have them to play in the proverbial six pointer.

I imagine their forum is getting even more carried away than this one.
  • Options
    Pompey have won five in a row in the league. And recently beat Sunderland on penalties at Wembley. And still have them to play in the proverbial six pointer.

I imagine their forum is getting even more carried away than this one.
    Still only drew with Sunderland over ninety minutes though which is what'll count when they face up