Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Statbank: Plymouth Argyle 0-2 Charlton Athletic

thanks to the 26 Lifers who gave their marks and congratulations to Lyle who not only didn't get booked but didn't commit a foul.

Comments

• Options
    With the ref being so keen to book everyone possible on Saturday I'm surprised he didn't somehow find a way to book Lyle even if he didn't commit a foul.
  • Options
    Lyle has 10 or 11 bookings.
  • Options
    Lyle has 10 or 11 bookings.
    yes I messed up the discipline table, a correct version will be with the next stats and Lyle has 10 yellows
  • Options
    What's the random 2 on purrington?
  • Options
    Also Luiton In the form table... Lol
  • Options
    Sorry everyone I have a cold and as guys know that’s bad news, normal service will resume on Wednesday 
  • Options
    Appreciate your efforts LL as always.
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    Interesting how in this fifth for the first time we're well ahead of "Bowyer promotion target". We're scoring fewer goals, but have become more solid

• Options
    Interesting how in this fifth for the first time we're well ahead of "Bowyer promotion target". We're scoring fewer goals, but have become more solid

Its also strange how the one period we hit our target was when we were probably the most weakest and had that slow start that allowed a few teams to have a head start on us
  • Options

Its also strange how the one period we hit our target was when we were probably the most weakest and had that slow start that allowed a few teams to have a head start on us
    We had a good September though which made up for the slow August (in terms of 9 game blocks)

Then a poor October (3 defeats) followed by an excellent November (4 wins) followed by a poor December (3 defeats again)

Since Purrington came in, I think we've conceded 6 goals in 13 games which has made a massive difference, and makes you wonder how many more points we would have got before Christmas with another LB in the squad.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Odly enough if we win our remaining fixtures we would exceed bows over all target by 1 point yet still would be very unlikley to go up 
  • Options
    CH4RLTON said:
    Odly enough if we win our remaining fixtures we would exceed bows over all target by 1 point yet still would be very unlikley to go up 
    91 points we'd end on if we do win our last 6. If we can do that we have a good chance, as long as Sunderland don't also do very well. If we do get 91 points and don't go up we just have to say that's just nothing short of very unlucky as it'd be enough most seasons.
  • Options
    With Sunderland there is always that uncertainty that they'll draw a few more games

Barnsley you wonder if they're now struggling now they've lost Kieffer Moore

Portsmouth could actually be the worry as they seem to have recovered a bit after that dip at the start of the year and have won all four matches since their defeat at the Valley - Their problem will be the fact that if we win tonight we go a point behind them so they've that added bit of pressure
  • Options
    With Sunderland there is always that uncertainty that they'll draw a few more games

Barnsley you wonder if they're now struggling now they've lost Kieffer Moore

Portsmouth could actually be the worry as they seem to have recovered a bit after that dip at the start of the year and have won all four matches since their defeat at the Valley - Their problem will be the fact that if we win tonight we go a point behind them so they've that added bit of pressure
    I won't be surprised if Kiefer Moore turns out in the play offs, even if against medical advice.
  • Options
    Phillips may have to get my PotY vote, he's doing some amazing stuff now.