Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Masters Golf - (2024 from page 10)

Comments

• Options
    I had a small e/w bet on Xander Schauffle at 40/1
    Go on son. Great round yesterday.
    Looking like a good shout
  • Options
    Early start for the last day due to predicted bad weather. 1st tee off 1230 our time. Gonna be a good day with possibility of storms. 
    Wont hear the end of it if Tiger wins
  • Options
    Go Molly!!
  • Options
    And now Tiger just behind the leader.
    As great as he is is i just dont like him. A bit like Ronaldo. Go Molinari. 
  • Options
    Woods is not a nice bloke. All the hype is way OTT.
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    Early start for the last day due to predicted bad weather. 1st tee off 1230 our time. Gonna be a good day with possibility of storms. 
    And playing in threes rather than pairs and teeing off at 1st and 10th tees too. They are serious about beating the bad weather forecast. So the final group of Molinari, Finau and Woods will go off at 2.20pm BST. You can expect the finale then about 6.30pm which will be really odd for The Masters but at least it won't clash with Line of Duty now! 
  • Options
    Molinari is the most consistent player so far, doing well every round. I also have him in my pool, so am rooting for him, as opposed to Tiger.
  • Options
    Riviera said:
    That was an entertaining thread to read. Lots of good gags and lots of support as well but i just find the bloke a bit of a wanker. The conspirocy theory was funny tho.
    Like i said earlier if he wins we wont hear the end of it but thats nothing to do with him being black or white he is a great golfer end of. Ronaldo is arguably one of the greatest footballers, i just dont like either of them myself.
  • Options
    Molinari caddying for his brother Edoardo who as the leading amateur in 2006 had the right to play with the defending champion at Augusta. 

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fleetwood, Fowler, Day and Finau...
    Not feeling too bad about this group at the moment...
    Only Finau left realistically unless Fowler or Day play out of their skin...
  • Options
    edited April 2019

Tee times moved forward and some players will start at the tenth hole, due to severe weather warning for Sunday afternoon. There will also be groups of three rather than pairings.

First groups tee off at 12:30 UK time.

• Options
    edited April 2019
    Molinari/Woods/Finau tee start at the first hole at 2:20 UK time.
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    Riviera said:
    And playing in threes rather than pairs and teeing off at 1st and 10th tees too. They are serious about beating the bad weather forecast. So the final group of Molinari, Finau and Woods will go off at 2.20pm BST. You can expect the finale then about 6.30pm which will be really odd for The Masters but at least it won't clash with Line of Duty now! 
    Thank you  @Callumcafc
  • Options
    Lol whoops. :-)
  • Options
    Not happy today. 3 balls & 2 tee start on the last day of a Major...???  Added to the fact it means the back 9 will be in full swing just as the Liverpool v Chelsea game kicks off. 

Namby pamby golfers. Let them get wet & struck by lightning I say  !!  :smiley:
  • Options
    Poulter on the charge
  • Options
    Loving these earlier tea times... plotted up with a curry and a few beers. On Molinari,fingers crossed!
  • Options
    Molinari feeling the pressure.
  • Options
    Cmon Xander!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Cantley storming into the lead
  • Options
    Cmon Xander!!
    Looking good... What made you pick him out of interest?
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    Cmon Xander!!
    Looking good... What made you pick him out of interest?
    Been decent this year so far and random yanks always seem to do well 
  • Options
    Absolute bottljob, Molinari
  • Options
    Woods has this in the bag...
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    I have Schauffele and Brooks but I want a Tiger win now. 

I've never been a fan but this would be REAL history. Think of all the injuries & headlines the last 11 years. From fire hydrants to a DUI, lost teeth and having noodz leaked online. 

Wow. 
  • Options
    Hate Woods. Miserable prick.
  • Options
    Hate Woods. Miserable prick.
    Admin. ADMIN!! Where is the flag button?!
  • Options
    Fair play to Tiger. I didn't think he was good enough to win this week but he surely has it now.
  • Options
    Great to have Woods back, so good for the game!