Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Live reaction to Plymouth - Podcast out

edited April 2019 in General Charlton
Obviously we don’t miss shows lightly but we’re all still in Plymouth for the weekend for various reasons so there will be no live show this evening. 

Apologies and we’ll be back on Thursday. 

There will be a podcast with the match highlights and reaction released on Monday morning - see below thread

Comments

• Unprofessional......
  • edited April 2019
    Unprofessional......
    Literally is an amateur show tbf. No money changes hands. I’m currently on my brothers stag do which was arranged around the game. 
  • Could have easily recorded it in pop world in Plymouth last night. 
  • Clearly the meeting between Charlton Live and LoveSport yesterday, brokered by me, has resulted in Louis jumping ship
  • Or a Dutch rudder?
  • This news just confirm that our club is broken at every level!!!

• Have a great stag do @LouisMend
  • Putting us off so you can spend time with those dirty southern bastards!
  • Clearly the meeting between Charlton Live and LoveSport yesterday, brokered by me, has resulted in Louis jumping ship
    Next you will telling us it was you who got the people together to form this site. 
    Next you will telling us it was you who got the people together to form this site. 
    It was him that introduced Roland to Charlton
  • Sponsored links:

Careful, you lose a promote for even mentioning that FACT
    Careful, you lose a promote for even mentioning that FACT
    Ha - the fact it’s gone has really made me chuckle 

all I can do HI is work on my old man to get you that list for the museum 
  • LouisMend said:
    Check your podcast feeds in the morning, there will be a mini pod with commentary highlights plus interviews with Lee Bowyer and Lyle Taylor on the game, Bowyers contract and Taylor on the recent racist incidents as well. 

Ps great to meet @The31YearMan and @cabbage yesterday 
    Never doubted your professionalism for one second Louis, how's the head? 😜.
  • Thanks for the podcast an unexpected surprise for my commute in this morning.
  • Just out of interest Louis, was the podcast recorded whilst on the stag do? 😉 
  • Just out of interest Louis, was the podcast recorded whilst on the stag do? 😉 
    That could have made for an interesting listen I’m sure. 
  • LouisMend said:
    Check your podcast feeds in the morning, there will be a mini pod with commentary highlights of the stag do plus interviews with Louis Mendez and his brother at the police cells

• Sponsored links:

• Enjoyed that.
    Thank you, Louis.
  • Well done Louis - You didn’t sound hungover at all. Great performance at the cal shooting as well although the oldies won the shootout 🥇
  • 801912601 said:
    Well done Louis - You didn’t sound hungover at all. Great performance at the cal shooting as well although the oldies won the shootout 🥇
    Haha cheers B