Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Lee Clark's Red and White Army

2»

Comments

• If Bowyer goes, and I'm not convinced he'll be offered the QPR job, I would hope Jacko would take over till the end of the season. 

Can see anything that would attract RD to Clark, unless he's prepared to work for buttons.
  • Considering it's the Sun I'll take it with a pinch of salt.

Infact anything the Sun prints is best placed in the toilet roll holder.
  • Nobby Vinegar is still doing well at Ujpest...............
  • I think if LB went now and Lee Clark came in that would be the final nail in Rolands coffin.

Why's that?
  • addick05 said:
    I think if LB went now and Lee Clark came in that would be the final nail in Rolands coffin.

Why's that?
    I think people would be right royally peed off, smacks of more incompetence at a senior level, to lose a manager right now would be disastrous.

I think significant pressure would be put on Roland in his own back yard, why does he want the hassle?
  • Never concerned by any rumour that begins in The Sun with the source being an agent.
  • addick05 said:
    I think if LB went now and Lee Clark came in that would be the final nail in Rolands coffin.

Why's that?
    I think people would be right royally peed off, smacks of more incompetence at a senior level, to lose a manager right now would be disastrous.

I think significant pressure would be put on Roland in his own back yard, why does he want the hassle?
    To piss us off.
  • 43 matches unbeaten was a fantastic achievement and yet it's been derided ever since. 
    And no I don't want Lee Clarke as Cafc manager as it would be a bad fit.
    ( Though didn't Jimmy Seed come from the same area as Clarke)
  • edited April 2019
    At least we'll never lose again...

EDIT

Damn, too late...