Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bowyer linked with QPR

Comments

• Options
    Why wouldn't he want to talk to them, on offer would be a reasonably long term contract, with almost certainly more money.
  • Options

Might mean we get McLaren in a swap deal.

That would be schweet, eh Schteve

• Options
    Don’t blame him if he does go - BUT qpr are a bit of a trigger happy club so could be out of a job pretty quickly. 
  • Options
  • Options
    No quotes= no story.
  • Options
    I’m sure he would sooner stay here but the reality is that even if he gets us promoted, with rd in charge he’d be up against it next year and I’m sure he knows that - managers, particularly those just starting have to progress whilst there stock is high 
  • Options
    Oh and Roland if you are reading this .

Just sell the club and FUCK OFF 
    This.  If he leaves, and I wouldn’t blame him (he’s given his all for us), then it’s just another in catalogue of errors under the reign of the enlightened one.  The sooner the cancer is gone the better 
  • Options
    I would however say that I don’t think it will be the right move for Bowyer.  I think he’s done superbly with us, but I would advocate staying a little longer if he gets offered a new deal.  QPR aren’t in the best of shapes and I believe Bowyer will get better and may be able to manage at a club with better prospects 
  • Options
    Even if we offered him a contract, why stay here when clearly a better career option (and more money) is in The Championship? Not to mention less drama? I count him as gone.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    QPR paid 47 million in a fine last July they don’t have money to chuck around, and expect them to struggle in next few years 
  • Options
    Even if we offered him a contract, why stay here when clearly a better career option (and more money) is in The Championship? Not to mention less drama? I count him as gone.
    That's the best news I've heard for a long time.
  • Options
    I'd leave, if I was him.
    We're a basket case.
  • Options
    Just hope he stays until the end of the season. I'd expect Jacko to stay and get the job in any case. 
  • Options
    Jackson might stay.  Solly as player- coach.
  • Options
    "Lee Bowyer is believed to be keen on speaking to QPR about their vacant manager's job, according to Sky sources - but neither he nor Charlton have received any contact from Loftus Road. - Sky Sports."

So no quote from Bowyer and QPR haven't even contacted him, which basically means his agent has told Sky.
  • Options
    I’m sure that working with no money at Charlton and then working with no money at QPR will be an enormously attractive proposition. 
  • Options
    Would be disappointed but with the muppet in St Truiden probably pissing him about who would blame him even now?
  • Options
    It’s all part of the master plan. Charlton is bought by a consortium masterminded by the masked man driving a 53 bus with sacks of oil money. Bowyer takes the bait and heads West to Steptoes yard later wishing he had gone fishing and dreaming of what could have been. SCP knocks on The Valley Gates and is welcomed back with open arms.  The dark clouds that have been hovering over The Valley during the RD years dissipate into a blue sky. The sound of the robin chirping cheekily like it’s never sang before. Oh Lordy...it’s about to happen!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I can't see Bowyer going for this, especially at the moment when the season is heading to an exciting finish. IF he gets us up, that will be a big tick to put on his cv, which will help him get a much better job than QPR

QPR are going nowhere, they will just about survive this season and with no money will struggle next season. I wouldn't go for it
  • Options
    Does anyone know roughly where Bowyer lives ?
    I say roughly as I doubt he want his exact address splashed on here.
    I doubt it would be be easier for him to get to Hayes, Middx every day, than New Eltham.
  • Options
    I doubt it would be be easier for him to get to Hayes, Middx every day, than New Eltham.
    I do, due to the job I'm doing and I can assure you and anyone that I will certainly not splash his exact location on here or to anybody else.

One thing I will say though is that he'd have to move.
  • Options
    Le lac de Bowyer
    Somewhere in France
  • Options
    Sevenoaks ish I believe 
  • Options
    Fuck off QPR, pricks don’t even sell us beer at Loftus road and now they want to steal Lee Bowyer? 
  • Options
    Sevenoaks ish I believe 
    I would have guessed Chislehurst or a bit further out.
    Would he rather New Eltham or presumably round the M25 daily to Hayes Middx.
    I know what my choice would be. New Eltham.
  • Options
    Sevenoaks ish I believe 
    I would have guessed Chislehurst or a bit further out.
    Would he rather New Eltham or presumably round the M25 daily to Hayes Middx.
    I know what my choice would be. New Eltham.
    Yeah definitely between Sevenoaks and Tonbridge 
  • Options
    He comes up the A20.