Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Steve Avory at Bromley Addicks - Thursday 2 May

Academy Director Steve Avory is the guest at Petts Wood Royal British Legion Club on Thursday 2nd May 

Unfortunately the guest we had lined up for the planned meeting this week couldn't make it as the takeover hasn't happened.  Consequently we've cancelled the meeting.

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2019

Academy Director Steve Avory is the guest at Petts Wood Royal British Legion Club on Thursday 2nd May 

Unfortunately the guest we had lined up for the planned meeting this week couldn't make it as the takeover hasn't happened.  Consequently we've cancelled the meeting.

Couldn't covered end not done a talk instead
  • Options
    clb74 said:

The idea is to get interesting guests people want to listen to.

• Options
    clb74 said:

Get millwall fan to do a talk about how hard he is.
  • Options
    clb74 said:

I could do an update about the tree :-)
    You could bring some memorabilia like photos and cuttings
  • Options
    Who was the cancelled takeover guest? #scenes
  • Options
    clb74 said:

Get millwall fan to do a talk about how hard he is.
    I'd be too scared to turn up, he's read a book about football violence you know so he is well hard.
  • Options

Steve's brilliant, absolutely compelling. Very privileged to know him through Valley Gold, gives Powell a run for nicest guy in footie. 
  • Options
    I’m becoming paranoid. 

Takeover. 

Millwall. 

Photos and cuttings. 
  • Options

With the season coming to an interesting and hopefully a successful climax Bromley Addicks will be bringing you one more meeting on Thursday 2ndMay 2019.

We are delighted to welcome Steve Avory who is our Academy Manager and is one of Charlton’s most important members of staff. 

Since Steve joined the club well over 40 players had graduated from the club’s academy and gone on to represent the first team.

U23’s have both been crowned national champions of Professional Development League 2 in recent seasons, while the U14’s were victorious at the prestigious Youdan Trophy tournament in 2016. 

As well as this, a number of graduates have gone on, and continue to, play in the Premier League and represent England, at both senior and youth levels.

This will be the last meeting of the season and will be at the usual venuehttp://rblpettswood.org.uk/

We also have Rich Pemberton from Valley Gold coming along and will take a few  minutes to talk to us about Valley Gold and how this help Steve with his work.

Steve hopes to bring along a couple of his young players.

Just to remind you car parking is easy and free anywhere after 6.30pm.

We normally get started about 7.30 pm

Look forward to seeing you there.

Bromley Addicks committee

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nice to see that he can bring some young players.

Is Lisbie available?
  • Options
    Good guest.
  • Options
    Is that special "other guest" coming you mentioned about..
  • Options
    Rudders22 said:
    Yes, I'll be there.
  • Options
    Rudders22 said:
    Yes, I'll be there.
    Sadky i can't make it... obv due to op. Usually go by car which is good. The only problem is I am the driverr !!