Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Gillingham Away Match [27/4/19] tickets (ed.SOLD OUT)

Comments

• @palarsehater how many do you need/want?
  • Croydon said:
    @palarsehater how many do you need/want?
    thanks @Croydon but a pal is getting me one today, will probably make general sale but this game i expect we need to pack out and be loud.
  • Croydon said:
    thanks @Croydon but a pal is getting me one today, will probably make general sale but this game i expect we need to pack out and be loud.
    Doubt it, none of the Spurs/Chelsea/Palace/Millwall fans that are going to make up 85% of our support will know any of our songs!
  • se9addick said:
    Croydon said:
    Doubt it, none of the Spurs/Chelsea/Palace/Millwall fans that are going to make up 85% of our support will know any of our songs!

We only have one f***ing song!!!  It'll take them all about 30 seconds to learn to sing Allez Allez Allez..........
  • Croydon said:
    It wouldn't surprise me if this game ends up a bit of a damp squib as by then at best we'll be fighting for 4th instead of 5th

Add to that the horrible stand (bound to piss it down) and the usual aggro you get with these local matches and I'm not over pumped!
  • 320 sold 2050 left.
  • Seriously what is the point in putting tickets on restricted sale but letting people but as many as they want, surely that defeats the purpose of restricted sale.

Whilst restricted and until they go on general sale tickets should be limited to 2 per person otherwise it makes no sense.
  • Seriously what is the point in putting tickets on restricted sale but letting people but as many as they want, surely that defeats the purpose of restricted sale.

Whilst restricted and until they go on general sale tickets should be limited to 2 per person otherwise it makes no sense.
    They are, so all good.
  • Croydon said:
    Rochester is the place for drinky poos.

The Wetherspoons is not the best for speed of service.
  • Croydon said:

No wetherspoons pub is any good for service at the bar

Walk a few yards to the Queen charlotte or a bit further to where the old Rochester station was for some genuinely excellent micropubs
  • Sponsored links:

• Carter said:
    Croydon said:

Walk a few yards to the Queen charlotte or a bit further to where the old Rochester station was for some genuinely excellent micropubs
    I'll wait a while at their prices, particularly if it's my round!

The is a pub called The Eagle, that needs to be avoided.

• Over 1800 left when I bought mine today 
  • Croydon said:
    Over 1800 left when I bought mine today 
    So about 500 sold. Definitely will be on general 
  • edited April 2019
    4 of us qualified today, so got our 8.
    1782 left.
  • Carter said:
    Croydon said:

I'll wait a while at their prices, particularly if it's my round!

The is a pub called The Eagle, that needs to be avoided.

The Eagle is and always has been a shithole. Out of the pubs on the high street I'd not recommend many. The crown at the far end is ok. Rochester bar or whatever it is called now is functional, even when its packed you wont wait long for a beer, George Vaults is nice but when its busy there is nowhere to stand and that gets right up my nose. Oliver's at the other end of the high street is a pain in the cock. Overpriced and another completely impractical layout where you are either in someone's way or someone is in your way. 2 brewers I used to like but the barstaff are miserable bastards who will happily sell shite beer but God forbid you point out a pint tasted like ammonia and want to change it. 

Queen Charlotte used to be my favourite, it has pound in a pint jar strippers in the cellar and a sensible layout, it was always a shithole but an honest shothole. Its had some money spent on it in the last few years and looks a lot better. 

Weatherspoons, get a table, get the app and keep a stream of beer coming to your table. I'm pretty confident priority is given to orders via the app and it saves the lottery of waiting at a weatherspoons bar
  • 1765 left.
  • 699 sold before this morning. 
  • 699 sold before this morning. 
    Too many fans playing chicken...they know they want to go but think they’ve plenty of time to get a ticket because there are still loads available for when they do get around to buying one, perhaps planning on doing so on Saturday at the ground when absolutely nobody else will be in the queue to get one. 
  • Just got our 3. First away of the season for me
  • just nearing the 1000 mark 1414 left, would think will make general, but wouldn't be surprised if sold out by Saturday. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Just about to get 6, 1 for me and 5 for spurs supporting mates. 
  • just got my 4, attempt No 2 for daughters first away game !!
  • just nearing the 1000 mark 1414 left, would think will make general, but wouldn't be surprised if sold out by Saturday. 
    I don’t think we’ll sell 1,414 tickets by this Saturday. If we win the next couple of matches it might sell out on the day/the day before.
  • Hi all is it 12 tonight or 9 in the morning for general sale👍
  • I'd say 9am tomorrow.
  • I'd say 9am tomorrow.
    👍
  • always 9am when they refresh on to next window. 
  • was 9am this morning as I tried to log on before and couldn't
  • CAFCTrev said:
    Just about to get 6, 1 for me and 5 for spurs supporting mates. 
    Just bought 1000 for a group of Swedish, Dutch and Chinese football tourists as they wanted to experience a proper sh*tty away end. And Southeastern trains for the full experience ...
  • 1150 left on sale. I wonder if these will make it passed the working day.