Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Financial Accounts Released (up to June 2018)

Comments

• £62m owed to Staprix - bloody hell 
  • Two things that stand out for me:

1) Match day income is just under 47% of revenue (Katrien once said only a third of revenue was from match day).

2) Isn't is ironic that Richard Murray's signature resembles a snake.......

I think she said that one-third of the revenue came from "ticketing", perhaps implying gate receipts excluding all other match-day income.
  • This is grim :neutral:
  • So £62m is the minimum he'll value the club at, plus assets amounting to, what was it, £30m? He says he doesn't want "anything extra" for the club but he's not going to write off £60m+ is he?
  • No wonder Roland doesn't want to sell , he's got us over a barrel.
  • Hence the £65m asking price.
  • Sponsored links:

• Charlton Athletic Holdings accounts arent yet available, but have been filed - that's where the land revaluations will show up. Nothing for Baton 2010 yet.
  • £62m owed to Staprix - bloody hell 
    Not to worry, it's only 'friendly' debt.
  • The Rat's choices are:

Sell the club and take a large hit in his wallet and ego

Keep the club reduce spend,still taking a year on year hit and looking at an even bigger hit to his wallet and ego

Put the club into admin and take a massive hit to his wallet an ego

Speculate and get promoted taking a massive hit to his ego and wallet

The ego won't take the hit

Bleak and dark  future for CAFC ----The Rat is trapped and its of his ego's making--------------- he isn't going anywhere
  • We're stuck with him aren't we?
  • The Rat's choices are:

Sell the club and take a large hit in his wallet and ego

Keep the club reduce spend,still taking a year on year hit and looking at an even bigger hit to his wallet and ego

Put the club into admin and take a massive hit to his wallet an ego

Speculate and get promoted taking a massive hit to his ego and wallet

The ego won't take the hit

Bleak and dark  future for CAFC ----The Rat is trapped and its of his ego's making--------------- he isn't going anywhere
    Reading this post I don't know if I should laugh or cry..... spot-on summary.
  • What senior back office management are still employed, day-to-day, by the Club? 
  • Sponsored links:

• £1.0m received in player sales since 30/06/18 to date, which includes Konsa and Grant. Seems we didn't receive anywhere near the quotes figures in the press. 
  • Why only £1M in fees received from player sales since the period that the accounts cover (year ending June 30th)? We’ve sold Konsa & Grant since then. 
  • All I can think is that his advisors must be on drugs if they think pouring £10m per year into a loss making business is a good investment. Hey Roland ... I’m available 
  • Chizz said:

Two things that stand out for me:

1) Match day income is just under 47% of revenue (Katrien once said only a third of revenue was from match day).

2) Isn't is ironic that Richard Murray's signature resembles a snake.......

I think she said that one-third of the revenue came from "ticketing", perhaps implying gate receipts excluding all other match-day income.
    That was in the Championship where the central payments are much higher. 
  • Typical progressive liberal 
  • WSS said:
    @golfaddick - what do you reckon? - sell, hold or buy?
  • rs340 said:
    £1.0m received in player sales since 30/06/18 to date, which includes Konsa and Grant. Seems we didn't receive anywhere near the quotes figures in the press. 

figures quoted in the press are likely to have included all the add-on's, so the maximum fee payable.

Anyone know how much we paid for Djickstell (sp)?

• bobmunro said:
    WSS said:
    @golfaddick - what do you reckon? - sell, hold or buy?
    Whatever generates the least return in the short term .....
  • edited March 2019
    So he has now "sunk" £62M + £18M purchase price = £80M.
    Roland, never fails.
    2 more seasons and he can "hit" £100M and we can throw a congratulations party.

Edit, this was of course at 30/6/18, so he's probably approaching £90M now.
  • Will we be placed under a transfer embargo?

I thought FFP was 60% limit on wages based on turnover.

According to that Twitter feed it’s 140%.

Not an expert on this so maybe someone can explain why that isn’t applicable in our case?