Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Barry Little

I am looking for a piece of info on the late Barry Little who was a regular in our Colts team and made two first team appearances  in 1983. He later joined Fisher Athletic some time in 1987 after spells with Dagenham and Barnet.. Can anyone please tell me whether he played in the Fisher side which won the Southern League in 1986-87 or whether he did not join them until the later part of the year? If anyone has any old Fisher programmes from that season, they will have the answer for me. Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    I do recall him playing a game at QPR which we lost 5-1. I recall him scoring our goal.
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Barry Little played the whole of the 1986/87 season for Barnet and joined Fisher for the following season after their promotion to the conference.
    He scored the goal in his final game for Barnet at the end of the 86/87 season in a 1-0 home win over Dagenham.
  • Options
    Thanks No 1. You are truly No 1.
  • Options
    He is buried in Charlton Cemetery, I remember it was a big turnout for his funeral