Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours (ed. Pg 296 - Start of Deadline Day)

Comments

• Options
    He’s swapping like for like going to qpr . We’ll have new owners in the next few month!!! 

Wont we?😂
  • Options
    CafcSCP said:
    He’s swapping like for like going to qpr . We’ll have new owners in the next few month!!! 

Wont we?😂
    True. QPR are having a big budget cut. 
  • Options
    QPR haven't got large budget, one of the reasons they were close to relegation
  • Options
    Redhenry said:
    QPR haven't got large budget, one of the reasons they were close to relegation
    Only stay up because they punted hard on premier league loan signings at Christmas 
  • Options
    Qpr haven't got the proverbial pot to piss in. There's no way on earth they will be offering a huge contract. 
  • Options
    Qpr haven't got the proverbial pot to piss in. There's no way on earth they will be offering a huge contract. 
    Agreed. Their FFP fine has seen to that.
  • Options
    If we finish below QPR, that means relegation
  • Options
    Redhenry said:
    I've always disliked QPR.  The poky little ground, horrible plastic pitch, tacky show-biz associations, the ridiculous Wally with the Brolly.  And we always got tonked 4-1 in the 1980s.

If we get relegated, we are dragging QPR down with us.  
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Redhenry said:
    I've always disliked QPR.  The poky little ground, horrible plastic pitch, tacky show-biz associations, the ridiculous Wally with the Brolly.  And we always got tonked 4-1 in the 1980s.

If we get relegated, we are dragging QPR down with us.  
    West London version of Palace
  • Options
    QPR or Reading will get relegated next season deffo imo. We have to finish above both to be safe. Two sides due a relegation.

Reading, QPR and Millwall for the drop that order 
  • Options
    Think Luton will be down there too... Maybe Barnsley

For the former it all depends if Graeme Jones can perform as a Manager and that he isnt just another Assistant who cant go it alone like Les Reed or Sammy Lee etc.
  • Options

QPR or Reading will get relegated next season deffo imo. We have to finish above both to be safe. Two sides due a relegation.

Are we that much better than them?

And if we think Barnsley and Luton will be down there, who finished above us, then I assume we are right in the relegation battle as well.

Gonna be a dogfight next season. Would take 21st if offered now and we don’t get a new owner.

• Options

And if we think Barnsley and Luton will be down there, who finished above us, then I assume we are right in the relegation battle as well.

Gonna be a dogfight next season. Would take 21st if offered now and we don’t get a new owner.

Unless something drastically changes off the pitch, we'll be bottom 6, but then I would expect Barnsley and Luton to be around us too, along with Millwall, Qpr, Reading and Wigan.

Last season the strugglers were lucky to have Ipswich who had a mare, and Bolton who were a financial disaster, I don't see any teams like that this season
  • Options

Unless something drastically changes off the pitch, we'll be bottom 6, but then I would expect Barnsley and Luton to be around us too, along with Millwall, Qpr, Reading and Wigan.

Last season the strugglers were lucky to have Ipswich who had a mare, and Bolton who were a financial disaster, I don't see any teams like that this season
    Us?
  • Options
    Moo said:
    Ruben Lameiras and Graham Carey On frees ?! Could be good squad players. 
    They were top of my list in L1 along with Aneke and Eaves. 

Are they good enough for the Championship? 

• Options
    Richard J said:
    Moo said:
    They were top of my list in L1 along with Aneke and Eaves. 

Are they good enough for the Championship? 

It’s really hard to say. But surely better than Marshall  and Reeves.  They both seem to play a lot. 
  • Options
    I know Mo Eisa was mentioned several times in recent months. Signed for Peterborough for a club record fee.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited June 2019
    Moo said:
    Bowyer won't be looking to sign squad players. 

He'll want a keeper to push Dillon all the way, and capable of keeping the number 1 shirt.

Bowyer will be looking to sign players of ability with the right character and attitude.
    He'll expect them to be good enough to hold down a 1st team place on merit.

We'll again have a small squad, supplemented by promising youngsters ..... plus loans from young Prem players, of course.

• Options
    edited June 2019
    And we’re off!!! It took six pages but we have a decent sourced rumour. Fair well during the summer ahead, comrades.
  • Options

Squad wise probably not mate no. The main thing I would give us over those 3 though is they don't have a manager as good as ours imo and we are on a bit of a high. My table next season will look something like this:

Fighting for autos, should be play offs:

Leeds, Fulham, Cardiff, Huddersfield, West Brom

Play off contenders:

Derby, Stoke, Bristol City, Boro, Brentford

Mid table obscurity, play off hopefuls: 

Forest, Birmingham, Blackburn, Hull, Preston, Swansea, Sheffield Wendesday 

Relegation fight:

Charlton, Millwall, Reading, QPR, Wigan, Luton, Barnsley, 

• Options
    Don't Birmingham have a points deduction for next season? 
  • Options
    Don't Birmingham have a points deduction for next season? 
    Had it this season. 
  • Options
    Mile Jedinak, Alan Hutton, Tommy Elphick, Albert Adomah, Ritchie De Laet, Mark Bunn and Micah Richards been released by Villa... Some good players there
  • Options

Squad wise probably not mate no. The main thing I would give us over those 3 though is they don't have a manager as good as ours imo and we are on a bit of a high. My table next season will look something like this:

Fighting for autos, should be play offs:

Leeds, Fulham, Cardiff, Huddersfield, West Brom

Play off contenders:

Derby, Stoke, Bristol City, Boro, Brentford

Mid table obscurity, play off hopefuls: 

Forest, Birmingham, Blackburn, Hull, Preston, Swansea, Sheffield Wendesday 

Relegation fight:

Charlton, Millwall, Reading, QPR, Wigan, Luton, Barnsley, 

Leeds have no money this year. Their scout was at Wembley on Sunday and not being shy about telling everyone.