Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours (ed. Pg 296 - Start of Deadline Day)

Comments

• Got to be a few stand out League 1 players available on a free that we can look at. They won’t be the released list if their clubs are trying to keep them.
  • edited May 2019
    mcechran odubajo Boyle coutts Washington hooper Morrison and hoolahan all decent players released from championship 
  • edited May 2019
    dmjn said:
    mcechran odubajo Boyle coutts Washington hooper Morrison and hoolahan all decent players released from championship 
    Hoolahan was on trial last summer wasnt it but really does have age against him

Odubajo has had serious injury problems and is rumoured to have already signed with Sheffield Wednesday as Mark Warburton wanted him @ QPR

Conor Washington | Paul Coutts | Josh McEachran wouldnt be bad signings though, which Morrison are you referring to as I know its not Michael
  • Carl Jenkinson is a free agent in the summer, i'm sure wages would be an issue but I can't see him being inundated with offers at the top end of the championship 
  • Dont need a Right-Back though
  • Dont need a Right-Back though

Disagree. Solly is not Championship class anymore. Maybe okay as a sub to see games out but no more than that . 
  • Carl Jenkinson is a free agent in the summer, i'm sure wages would be an issue but I can't see him being inundated with offers at the top end of the championship 
    James Morrison of wba 
  • dmjn said:
    Carl Jenkinson is a free agent in the summer, i'm sure wages would be an issue but I can't see him being inundated with offers at the top end of the championship 
    James Morrison of wba 
    Good for the post match singing too
  • Sponsored links:

• edited May 2019
    Richard J said:
    Dont need a Right-Back though

Disagree. Solly is not Championship class anymore. Maybe okay as a sub to see games out but no more than that . 

So solly can be a sub and Dijksteel starts, I agree with @ForeverAddickted that RB is not a priority atm
  • dmjn said:
    Carl Jenkinson is a free agent in the summer, i'm sure wages would be an issue but I can't see him being inundated with offers at the top end of the championship 
    James Morrison of wba 
    Would love to get Morrison, always been a fan of his
  • All the while that there aren't actual rumours its quite fun to speculate 
  • All the while that there aren't actual rumours its quite fun to speculate 
    Totally agree. It's fun to speculate.

I just tried to make the point that without doubt, Steve Gallen already has his shopping list.

• Oggy Red said:
    All the while that there aren't actual rumours its quite fun to speculate 

I just tried to make the point that without doubt, Steve Gallen already has his shopping list.

Are we even sure Gallen will be here next year? Thought his contract was also up!
  • Oggy Red said:
    All the while that there aren't actual rumours its quite fun to speculate 

Are we even sure Gallen will be here next year? Thought his contract was also up!
    I'm sure I've read somewhere that he's still under contract.

• I think the biggest worry out of those lot is QPR, still a London based club and I imagine would offer a better deal than us. Going to be an interesting few weeks 
  • If he goes North good luck to him. Won’t begrudge him the move, but it would be a stupid one.
  • Sponsored links:

• Oggy Red said:
    I know it's just a bit of fun to speculate ...... but I'm pretty sure Steve Gallen has got his "when we get promoted to the Championship" list already prepared with 1st & 2nd choices.

But at this moment, we don't even know if we've got Bowyer as manager!
    If Bowyer ends up leaving because of the idiot owner, it will all change.

I read a couple of weeks ago that Bowyer and Gallen had drawn up two lists, depending which league we would be in
  • edited May 2019
    Not a rumour in the slightest but wouldn’t mind signing Jason puncheon. Been released by Palace
  • edited May 2019
    cafc4life said:
    Not a rumour in the slightest but wouldn’t mind signing Jason puncheon. Been released by Palace
    Nah teams have to be in a Premier League relegation battle to be able to sign him
  • They can all fcuc off.
    He is already at a championship  club and is fast becoming a club legend. 
  • All those clubs will be able to offer double what we can. 

He's just had a child and I can see him taking the money to set up his future. 
  • Oggy Red said:
    Bauer has just become a father for the first time - and I'm sure I've read today that he and his wife are settled in Chislehurst.
    With a new baby, he and his wife have enough on their plate without uprooting.

Bauer has said that he wants Championship football.
    He's now got that opportunity at Charlton.

If he doesn't re-sign it's either because he's been offered a fantastic contract elsewhere or a new Charlton contract doesn't measure up. 

Otherwise if Bowyer & Jacko are forced out by the idiot owner.

Can still live there and play for QPR........