Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours (ed. Pg 296 - Start of Deadline Day)

Comments

• Options
    How many times is Oztumer gonna be confirmed on here then to see him in Bolton gear ffs, what do people get out of claiming to be ITK when they’re clearly not 😂 
    Fuck me calm down mate. 

Not everyone gets something out of claiming to be ITK they hear something, then pass it on to a RUMOUR page on a forum.

Stay of the rumours page if it really bothers you that much.

I’m good.
    Stop ringing me then
    I can’t get through mate, must be your transfer source hogging the line.
    Na it's not him mate I have a special ITK phone for him.

Must be the new miserable bastard filter I have on that's blocking you
  • Options
    Ditto, just get the whirly wheel of death.
    Wait a couple of minutes and it suddenly downloads. 
  • Options
    Loan midfielder for us.
    Chelsea lad, Gallagher.
  • Options
    Loan midfielder for us.
    Chelsea lad, Gallagher.
    Is this due to be announced soon?
  • Options
    Loan midfielder for us.
    Chelsea lad, Gallagher.
    Is this due to be announced soon?
    No......Valiantphil just read all the posts on here about him & assumed he had signed.
  • Options
    Millwall now in for one of the better players out there this evening.....Albie Morgan. 
  • Options
    Sunderland fans just as clueless as us.
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Some mentions of Marc McNulty on #safc twitter but no one seems convinced.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I believe the issue with Oztumer is that in order to get his 5 months back pay - contractually he cannot walk out without jeopardising his position with the club and the administrator - I still believe the deal is done but not sure at one point he is able to leave 
    Exactly.
  • Options
    RedChaser said:
    Redrobo said:
    Glad he is staying fit and getting minutes in those little legs.
    I wonder if he has to take twice as many steps as someone tall like Nabby  :open_mouth:
    You should know all about that mate.
  • Options
    RedChaser said:
    Redrobo said:
    Glad he is staying fit and getting minutes in those little legs.
    I wonder if he has to take twice as many steps as someone tall like Nabby  :open_mouth:
    You should know all about that mate.
    True I always seem to have to wait for you to catch me up 😉.
  • Options
    Sorry Lee but you knew what you signed up for. I understand his frustration and I won’t be blaming him if we struggle this season but he can’t continually go on about it, ha knew the score. 
  • Options
    Our squad looks ready for L1.
  • Options
    Sorry Lee but you knew what you signed up for. I understand his frustration and I won’t be blaming him if we struggle this season but he can’t continually go on about it, ha knew the score. 
    You can’t knock him for trying, you should remember he has already made the rat budge in regards to his own contract (albeit probably not by a great amount)!?
  • Options
    Sorely lacking any genuine Championship experience
    The likes of Whelan and an experienced Championship striker are needed imo
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think Phillips, Dijksteel, Sarr, Pearce, Purrington, Williams and Taylor would disagree seen as they pissed it last season.  

I really don’t think the squad looks too bad all considered just as long as these loanees can play we’ll be sweet.
    You saw Sarr 4 years ago ?
  • Options
    I think Phillips, Dijksteel, Sarr, Pearce, Purrington, Williams and Taylor would disagree seen as they pissed it last season.  

I really don’t think the squad looks too bad all considered just as long as these loanees can play we’ll be sweet.
    We are massively short in proven quality. This division is light years from where we have come. We need a massive couple of weeks in the transfer market 
    We need proven quality as does everyone, I think too much emphasis is on the “proven championship” quality though.
  • Options
    cafc_se7 said:
    You can’t knock him for trying, you should remember he has already made the rat budge in regards to his own contract (albeit probably not by a great amount)!?
    That should be done behind closed doors. Look I’m not defending Roland, we all know what he is but he took on the job and knew the situation. If Roland got anything from Konsa and is getting anything from Lookman he should be on at him but I’m not holding my breath. 
  • Options
    wmcf123 said:

When he was 21 with 4 years less football under his belt, yes I did whys that?
    He’s totally unproven in the championship, as is most of our squad.  It’s fair enough to say that the jury is out- I hope they all make it and we have a great season. 
  • Options
    wmcf123 said:
    wmcf123 said:

He’s totally unproven in the championship, as is most of our squad.  It’s fair enough to say that the jury is out- I hope they all make it and we have a great season. 
    Yeah he’s unproven not disputing but you’d agree with me that he’s got a lot better since 15/16.
  • Options
    He's got a lot better since 2017/2018
  • Options
    wmcf123 said:
    wmcf123 said:

Yeah he’s unproven not disputing but you’d agree with me that he’s got a lot better since 15/16.
    You might just get a backhanded compliment if you're lucky, it's no secret that he's never been his number one fan ;)