Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours (ed. Pg 296 - Start of Deadline Day)

Comments

• Options
    In terms of Chelsea I reckon CAS will overturn their ban
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    There are some seriously good players who are free in the summer and I hope Bowyer has his eyes on them. Graham Carey, Josh Morris, Tom Eaves to name a few.

I've seen Cawley say Eaves is not a target for Millwall so I've put 2 and 2 together and I think that means he is on his way to us 
    I don't see how Eaves would work as a partner for Taylor.
    Well Taylor is very versatile, he could play as that quick nippy type striker if need be and Eaves could be the target man, end of the day he has scored a lot of goals two seasons straight in a rubbish team, we could do worse for free. If you had to ask me my ideal striker in this league though it would be Ivan Toney, he has it all and I think he has scored 23 all comps this season. Can you imagine how rattled players and opposition fans would be with those two together, would be something else.

On a side note I keep seeing Pompey and Millsmall fans saying to go for Aribo and Taylor, it's actually doing my head in that either think they're in with a shout 
  • Options
    There are some seriously good players who are free in the summer and I hope Bowyer has his eyes on them. Graham Carey, Josh Morris, Tom Eaves to name a few.

I've seen Cawley say Eaves is not a target for Millwall so I've put 2 and 2 together and I think that means he is on his way to us 
    Well Taylor is very versatile, he could play as that quick nippy type striker if need be and Eaves could be the target man, end of the day he has scored a lot of goals two seasons straight in a rubbish team, we could do worse for free. If you had to ask me my ideal striker in this league though it would be Ivan Toney, he has it all and I think he has scored 23 all comps this season. Can you imagine how rattled players and opposition fans would be with those two together, would be something else.

On a side note I keep seeing Pompey and Millsmall fans saying to go for Aribo and Taylor, it's actually doing my head in that either think they're in with a shout 
    They are if they we don’t go up and Pompey do. Why wouldn’t Taylor go to Millwall? He wants to be local and there in the league above. Hurts to say it but Amos went there and they could be in the league above again. 
  • Options
    Toney's clearly useful at this level but is also a nauseating cheat. Against us at their place he let his team mates do most of the work and made Williams look keen to stay on his feet.
  • Options
    Quite possibly but I doubt Lyle's been accused of not digging in.
  • Options

Twoshits would take the first offer of £1m from anyone.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Non-Charlton but looks like Spurs are about to sign Ryan Sessegnon

Opinions @JohnBoyUK, happy with that or been unimpressed with his debut Premier League season?

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Didnt he play for our U23s in our last game of the season against Ipswich along with Luca Vega who has already signed from them
  • Options
    Bloke at works son plays for West Ham academy and knows him. Mingi has signed, played in some of the recent u23 games 
  • Options
    Yep, just shows you how much bollocks those accounts are Mingi had announced he had signed yesterday now two rumour mill accounts have tweeted he should be signing. Now I imagine they'll both link his tweet and claim they were spot on 
  • Options

Full Name: Jade Jay Mingi.
    Date of Birth: Oct 22, 2000. Age: 18.
    Citizenship: England.
    Position: Midfielder - Defensive Midfield.

• Options
    Is he any good ? 
  • Options
    Is he any good ? 
    Nope.
    Minging, I heard. Kidding. Welcome Jay.
  • Options
    I can sense a return of the Andy Hunt song 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2019
    Didnt he play for our U23s in our last game of the season against Ipswich along with Luca Vega who has already signed from them
    He did and he was, well, minging.

But he was playing centre half not midfield. Vega looked better on that short display.

Good luck to him. I'm sure Steve Avory has seen a lot more of him and I'm sure he's a better judge than me.
  • Options
    But on the bright side we're a bit short of defensive midfielders :smile:
  • Options
    But on the bright side we're a bit short of players :smile:
    Fixed that for you
  • Options
    He's the new Josh Cullen
  • Options
    Simonsen said:

Definitely re-sign Rod Fanni now we've got a Minge.

Un-related but I used to work with a bloke called Geoff Gash.

I know a Geoff who is one.
  • Options
    Simonsen said:

Definitely re-sign Rod Fanni now we've got a Minge.

Un-related but I used to work with a bloke called Geoff Gash.

Bring back T. Watt!
  • Options
    Sounds like Aribo might leave even if we get promoted, from what a couple of articles said today. If Villa don't get promoted, why would Aribo leave to another team in the same division?
  • Options
    Sounds like Aribo might leave even if we get promoted, from what a couple of articles said today. If Villa don't get promoted, why would Aribo leave to another team in the same division?
    Because Aribo is better at counting than you, Napa?

(Sorry, mate. Couldn't resist. I'm only fishing for a 'like' from Henry)   :smile: