Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Top 5 - the run ins...

15678911»

Comments

• Weirdly I fear donny more than the other two
  • They did finish 15 points behind us though.
    Means nothing
    Means nothing
    Au contraire, it means we're better than them.

If we play like we have done since Taylor came back from suspension, I don't think any team will be able to stand against us.
  • edited May 2019
    Donny will throw everything bar the kitchen sink at us in order to gain a first leg advantage. I’m expecting a very tough match at their place and it wouldn’t surprise me if we go to the Valley 1-0 down. Either that or a 0-0,1-1 or something similarly low scoring. 

Still think we will beat them over two legs though. 
  • Donny have shown to be very good over their one off Cup performances this season

The Play-Offs in a sense are no different so we should be extremely wary of them - Ideally we need to go there and either get back to the Valley with a draw or 2 goal lead

Thankfully its not like Shrewsbury last season, whatever the result this time at least we can come back to the Valley and attempt to rectify it
  • Doncaster away will be difficult no question but I do feel we will have too much for them at The Valley. 

I would probably even take a one goal defecit from the 1st leg and back us to turn it round at home.
    Means nothing
    Au contraire, it means we're better than them.

If we play like we have done since Taylor came back from suspension, I don't think any team will be able to stand against us.
    Oh I don’t doubt we are better than them but if the better team won all the time we’d never have cup upsets. Yes we are the form team but league positions are out of the window now and we are in two cup games. They could get two draws and knock us out on pens, ignore them at our peril.
  • Doncaster away will be difficult no question but I do feel we will have too much for them at The Valley. 

I would probably even take a one goal defecit from the 1st leg and back us to turn it round at home.
    We didn’t play particularly up there and got out of it with a 1-1. I’d probably take the same.
  • Laddick01 said:
    Doncaster away will be difficult no question but I do feel we will have too much for them at The Valley. 

We didn’t play particularly up there and got out of it with a 1-1. I’d probably take the same.

Was that the game where they had a goal disallowed slightly controversially in second half injury time?
  • Sponsored links:

• Doncaster have fives wins since mid February

Today was their first win in four

The form guide really points heavily to Charlton brushing them aside... BUT THIS IS THE PLAY-OFFS... Its completely seperate to the League; Grant McCann can tell his players to forget what has happened since February, the only thing that matters is the next two games... Forget the prize of the third game!!
  • Laddick01 said:
    Doncaster away will be difficult no question but I do feel we will have too much for them at The Valley. 

Was that the game where they had a goal disallowed slightly controversially in second half injury time?
    Yeah can’t remember if that was just or not. We were comfortable all game until we scored then got absolutely swarmed for 20 odd minutes.