Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Would a tree surgeon know another tree surgeon, had previously got caught in a neighbour dispute ?

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    What’s matey and mateys wife said or no contact been made since you had the tree butchered :-)
    Surgeon has just finished.
    I'm hoping she's in doors sobbing. He's not home yet. :smile:
    Did he say anything?
    Nope.
    This is terrible news, I love  this thread and will be sorry to see it end!!!
  • Options
    What’s matey and mateys wife said or no contact been made since you had the tree butchered :-)
    Surgeon has just finished.
    I'm hoping she's in doors sobbing. He's not home yet. :smile:
    Did he say anything?
    Nope.
    This is terrible news, I love  this thread and will be sorry to see it end!!!

I'm sure it will spring into action in a year's time.
  • Options
    They are (rightly) very protective of their trees down here @Stu_of_Kunming and this isn't the first prosecution or POCA proceedings over someone ignoring a TPO to increase the value of their property.

Don't have a problem with it myself.
    I mostly meant all the articles under that story.

'Mini fly tip' returns to Boscombe street – less than three days after it was cleared

Man received serious head injury after assault in St Peter's Road

Woman sexually assaulted in Winton

'Mini fly tip' returns to Boscombe street – less than three days after it was cleared

Two Poole flats shut down after residents 'defecated in corridors'

• Options
    edited April 2019
    @Covered End have you knocked yet to ask them if they like the haircut
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    @Covered End have you knocked yet to ask them if they like the haircut
    I've not had time.
    I've been too busy sitting on the porch, sipping champagne, puffing on a big fat cigar, whilst playing Happy Days.
    Good man 
  • Options
    @blackpool72 has a cracking story about his next door neighbour.
  • Options
    I don't always play nicely.  😁
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    I don't always play nicely.  😁
    Meeow!
  • Options
    Nothing to do with this case per se, but worth noting a Chelmsford man was fined £90,000 pounds (reduced to £60,000) for damaging a 90 year old Cedar tree in his own garden.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/12/22/man-fined-60000-for-damaging-tree-in-his-own-garden-11948600/
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hardly cut in half.
  • Options
    Addickted said:
    Hardly cut in half.
    Well, it is sort of. Certainly the main part of it is. Obviously there is no "before" photo but if the right hand side was a mirror of the left then I'd say it's been "cut in half". 
  • Options
    Before photo. Trunk looks untouched, just the overhang which I believe the neighbour is entitled to do as long as he offers the cuttings back to the owner.

Cut-down conifer becomes Sheffield attraction after neighbour dispute   Sheffield  The Guardian
  • Options
    It looks awful and the perpetrators have to live with it. It was quite an attractive tree but they have ruined it. 
  • Options
    Outrageous behaviour, what's wrong with people?
  • Options
    Quite within his rights to prune any bush or tree overhanging his property. Don't think I'd like to have my car crapped on morning, noon & night......although looking at the photos he can park his car well away from it. 
  • Options
    Quite within his rights to prune any bush or tree overhanging his property. Don't think I'd like to have my car crapped on morning, noon & night......although looking at the photos he can park his car well away from it. 
    Whoosh.
  • Options
    How are those copper nails coming along?
  • Options
    That's how to deal with it, bang straight to the point.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    It was cut back to the boundary wall 2 years ago. Here it is now. 
  • Options
    The problem with cutting things back is that they then grow more vigorously.
  • Options
    edited June 2021
  • Options

• Options

That reminds me, I need to trim my bush.
  • Options
    Ha, how many people when they read this today thought of this thread!