Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Gallery Update: West Ham Pics

edited August 2006 in General Charlton
Thanks to SuziSausage who has sent in her pics from the West Ham game.

In time every user will be able to upload their own pics easily, and the Gallery will be completely re-organised, but in the meantime you can send match-day pics, videos etc. to Admin.

Comments

• they're not actually camera phone pics.

my poor digital camera is getting a complex with everyone thinking he's sub quality!
  • Ooops! ;-) I'll change that...

I'll get AFKA to dip into his pocket and get you one of them paparazzi cameras with a 16-inch telephoto lens, then we can hire you as the official CL photograher.
  • hehe, one of those pics is class, mainly for the addition from the crowd
  • Sooz, i love the last one!! the v sign is quality! lol
  • [cite]Posted By: 04_MCS[/cite]Sooz, i love the last one!! the v sign is quality! lol

Hilarious!!
  • [cite]Posted By: LoOkOuT[/cite]Ooops! ;-) I'll change that...

I'll get AFKA to dip into his pocket and get you one of them paparazzi cameras with a 16-inch telephoto lens, then we can hire you as the official CL photograher.

yeah, not too much point in taking many pics from seat in the north, its not half as good as my old 2nd row west stand seat by the tunnel for pic action. ie my pic of mervyn day and his goalkeeping handbook

only got a digital zoom on my camera instead of an optical one. which is why its a bit rubbish when zooming in
  • Must say, I'm quite disapointed there isn't a pic of AFKA's friend bazza
  • I've been trying to find such a pic Mortain; care to point me towards the best West Ham fans' gallery?
  • Don't know of any fans galleries lookout. There was a chap who took loads of pics at home games and posted them on his webpage but he got threatened with leagal action by west ham.
    There are still some pic there of the play off finals and FA cup finals, only galleries I am aware of.

http://www.geedee.smugmug.com/
  • I was worried about Benties goal celebrations though.