Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Number Plates

any better than this?

Comments

  • Bit risky driving in that around certain parts of SE London.
  • Someone on here, Tel?, had a great one.
  • Love that.
  • Ive seen W1N CA on an old Shogun in Medway and CA 1905 but I can't recall what that was on.

    There was a little burgundy Porsche Boxter that had one too bu again my memory fails me


  • edited March 11
    CA 1905 is currently on a Land Rover Discovery as well. Used to be on the Boxster.
  • Still remember my then brother in law driving me up to Millwall to see Charlton (late 70's)....before we had even left we had to take the Charlton stickers out of the rear window.
  • I’ve seen C4FC X on an old runabout in Bexley. I reckon that the plate was worth more than the car 
  • Is it @SoundAsa£ that has got a decent one?

    Think @telinoz (think changed username now) had plain CAFC when lived down under. 
  • MrOneLung said:
    Is it @SoundAsa£ that has got a decent one?

    Think @telinoz (think changed username now) had plain CAFC when lived down under. 
    Tel in oz is the one I'm thinking of (numberplate wise).
  • edited March 11
    Addickted said:
    CA 1905 is currently on a Land Rover Discovery as well. Used to be on the Boxster.
    It’s 1905 CA actually.
  • Sponsored links:


  • RD15 ASI 
  • RD15 ASI 
    Should be RD <anything> CNT
  • masicat said:
    any better than this?

  • Not a Land Rover 
  • Am sure the number plate in opening post was touted for sale on here a few years ago. 
  • RD15 ASI 
    Should be RD <anything> CNT
    Too many letters there mate
  • masicat said:
    Not a Land Rover 
    I think you’re getting mixed up.....no one said it was.
    It’s my number plate that is on a Land Rover Discovery.
  • _MrDick said:
    I’ve seen C4FC X on an old runabout in Bexley. I reckon that the plate was worth more than the car 
    I own C4X FC, which was as near as I could get. Not used it in a few years since we bought a new car!
  • MrOneLung said:
    Am sure the number plate in opening post was touted for sale on here a few years ago. 
    Good memory. It was first touted on here in Dec 10, and then re listed and offered again in Aug 12. He wanted £4750 for it
  • masicat said:
    Not a Land Rover 
    I think you’re getting mixed up.....no one said it was.
    It’s my number plate that is on a Land Rover Discovery.
    Nice one mate, proper Charlton :wink:.
  • Sponsored links:


  • RedChaser said:
    masicat said:
    Not a Land Rover 
    I think you’re getting mixed up.....no one said it was.
    It’s my number plate that is on a Land Rover Discovery.
    Nice one mate, proper Charlton :wink:.
    Yeah - I thought that.
  • _MrDick said:
    I’ve seen C4FC X on an old runabout in Bexley. I reckon that the plate was worth more than the car Bexley 

  • TELTEL
    edited March 12
    CAFC on NSW plates is mine......Lee Fender Had CAFC on WA Plates.

    Im still Tel.........in Oz :) another guy called Per had CAFC on Victorian plates...in fact I think he recently re-acquired them.
  • masicat said:
    any better than this?
    As i work in law enforcement, nothing wrong with that, correct spacing ,correct format, would love in on my Reliant Robin
  • Used to be on my car. Palarse nowadays :)
  • When we played up at Walsall back in 2016 there was an orange bentley parked near the away end that had a numberplate of something like CAFC 1. Had to be owned by a director given where it was parked but never saw who.
  • edited March 12
    drewman said:
    When we played up at Walsall back in 2016 there was an orange bentley parked near the away end that had a numberplate of something like CAFC 1. Had to be owned by a director given where it was parked but never saw who.
    That was my Bentley Continental with 1905 CA on it.
    Me.......a director....LOL!
  • drewman said:
    When we played up at Walsall back in 2016 there was an orange bentley parked near the away end that had a numberplate of something like CAFC 1. Had to be owned by a director given where it was parked but never saw who.
    That was my Bentley Continental with 1905 CA on it.
    Me.......a director....LOL!
    You nabbed a good space mate. :-)
  • edited March 12
    Bet it was parked terribly :-)
  • Bet it was parked terribly :-)
    Oh you two are such a fucking larf!
Sign In or Register to comment.

Roland Out!