Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton v Burton | Tue 12 Mar | 7:45pm KO | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

13»

Comments

• Because of the heavy rain for 12  hours until 5pm at the valley, the pitch will only have the hoses on for 30 minutes at 7pm, just in case.
  • Like the team in the OP, think we need to start with an attack minded midfield to try and break down what will probably be a deep lying defence. Will be surprised if Igor starts though, he looked cream crackered from 70 minutes onwards on Saturday.
  • Burton have a good away record though it looks like they sneaked a win on Friday. Its a Tuesday night, small crowd, low atmosphere, all set up for a dull game. 1-1 but a good point.
  • Team looks good
  • I know referee tonight Tom Bramall I’ve text him to ask not to book Lyle and maybe give us a pen
    http://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/977347159?-11197:833
  • I know referee tonight Tom Bramall I’ve text him to ask not to book Lyle and maybe give us a pen
    I assume this is a joke but in case it isn’t, tell him he’s a prick.
    He listened, well so far anyway
  • Thought he had good game managed players really well. My only question is if he gave there penalty should he be giving us one for handball as well for consistency.thought it was funny when they screamed about the offside in our own half. Can’t believe some people watch football every week and don’t know the rules.