Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Birmingham fan just run on and punched Jack Grealish

Comments

• JaShea99 said:
    If he had a blade?? Right..it’s appalling behaviour but let’s not get into Alex Ferguson “he could have been killed” territory.
    Weird this is the one I was quoting...
  • dickhead on the pitch seeking notoriety is a regular occurrence at St Andy's when they play  Villa .. difficult to stop unless every inch of the pitchside is patrolled by stewards and o b .. the intruder ? .. a good kicking round the back of the stand should be the order of the day .. instead he'll spend a few hours in the nick and then get a  community service order or whatever they're now called 
    No chance. Football fans get sent down these days for chucking a flare so there's absolutely no doubt this guy is going down too
  • That will hurt the club but not him. Not much can be done to stop it really. And these things have happened before, allbeit extrenely rarely.
  • Chunes said:
    Always an overreaction when it happens at a football match. Idiots like him do it every weekend out on the booze. It's got nothing to do with football and everything to do with him being a complete bell. 
    It’s not an overreaction mate
    I disagree. The bloke who did it obviously deserves locking up but there always seems to be a lot made about it when it happens on a football pitch. Security should undoubtedly be tighter, it should be extremely difficult for a spectator to make it onto the pitch, but these incidents are a lot rarer then the ones happening every night in clubs and kebab shops across the country but will lead to people talking about getting this shit out of our game etc. Of course it shouldn't happen but we are talking about a few isolated incidents rather than regular occurrences. 
    Because it's happened on a professional football pitch and not in a kebab shop. 

If it happened in a church or on stage at a tellytubby's reunion concert there would also be a big reaction 
    And you’re sure that Grealish is religious and a Telly Tubby fan ? 
  • RedChaser said:
    Not that I'm an egg chaser lover but I've never heard of a fan running on the pitch to chin a rugby player. Wonder why? :smirk:
    What about the double assault by Erika Roe in the 80’s?
    You didn't get many of them to the kilogram :wink:.
  • Lots of extra work for Lungi Macebo, now chief operating officer at City.
  • Sponsored links:

• RedChaser said:
    Not that I'm an egg chaser lover but I've never heard of a fan running on the pitch to chin a rugby player. Wonder why? :smirk:
    Because the rugby fan wouldn't want to spill his beer ?
  • RedChaser said:
    Because the rugby fan wouldn't want to spill his beer ?
    or get mud on his highly polished brogues ? .. ((:>)
  • What did that moron think he was going to achieve? Take points off the club, send a signal to any other dickheads who want to attack a player.!
    If that were the case, then you'd get fans turning up at rivals games, pretending to support them and then bash.  
  • State of it. Cowardly scum.
  • Words fail me.....
  • RedChaser said:
    That’s cos it’s impossible to run in chunky brown loafers and heavy corduroy trousers while drinking your mates piss 
    That’s a bit harsh - there’s nothing wrong with heavy corduroy trousers*

*posting for a friend
  • BR3red said:
    Words fail me.....
    Those three never but I get your drift :wink:.
  • Uboat said:
    Great role model to his young kids. 

I’m not actually sure it’s the same guy 
  • se9addick said:
    But when a player does it is it acceptable? Cantona for example.
    I have no issues with Eric Cantona’s actions, nor should you.
    King Eric.
  • Sponsored links:

• They have always been rough. I remember back in the 90s when they played Leeds (I think) on tele and one of them chucked a snooker ball from the stands at Gary McCallister.

• se9addick said:
    Uboat said:

It is him.
  • edited March 2019
  • edited March 2019
  • Fair enough, I’ve deleted it.
  • Scoham said:
    Going by some of the replies on twitter he might want to delete his account rather quickly
  • Uboat said:
    se9addick said:
    Uboat said:

It is him.
    Looks like @c@clb74