Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Birmingham fan just run on and punched Jack Grealish

Comments

• Worst of all it was a proper cowards punch from behind
  • From behind. Coward and disgusting 
  • Will the foreign owners now sell the club?
  • Sitting watching with my Villa pal, he's just screaming about what scum birmingham are.
  • What is it about football and being at a football match that makes people think it's acceptable to behave like knuckle-dragging fcukwits?
  • He’s going away for a while ... what a twat. 
  • We’re all hoping for Grealish to get the 90th minute winner aren’t we 
    Grealish to score in the 90th minute to clinch his double hat-trick.

That'll teach the buggers.
  • Sponsored links:

• Depressing there are pieces of turd like that. Throw away the key!
  • Time for a massive generalisation, but I don't care.  Birmingham City fans are without doubt the scummiest I've ever come across. 
  • Football, eh? Bloody hell.
  • Missed It said:
    Time for a massive generalisation, but I don't care.  Birmingham City fans are without doubt the scummiest I've ever come across. 
    In the top three or four definitely. 
  • Missed It said:
    Time for a massive generalisation, but I don't care.  Birmingham City fans are without doubt the scummiest I've ever come across. 
    They’re certainly very big contenders.
  • What is it about football and being at a football match that makes people think it's acceptable to behave like knuckle-dragging fcukwits?
    He might be one all the time
  • Millwall v West ham is (in my opinion) probably the nastiest rivalry, but Birmingham v Villa has to be up there. Pure hatred.
  • Vile thug. 
  • Suspect we won't be hearing the end of this for a long while.. the return of fences... he could have had a knife etc etc. Courts will need to deal with severely and Birmingham security will need to improve a lot, hopefully without the need for the moral panic. 
    It's not just when they're at football it's their daily life. 

It's just a coincidence that they come to football as it's the biggest sport with the widest range of supporters worldwide.
  • Sponsored links:

• Millwall v West ham is (in my opinion) probably the nastiest rivalry, but Birmingham v Villa has to be up there. Pure hatred.
    The spanners v the hamsters seems to be from both side, B’ham v Villa seems to come from B’ham.
  • edited March 2019
    What is it about football and being at a football match that makes people think it's acceptable to behave like knuckle-dragging fcukwits?
    Guttersnipes don't just need to be at the football to behave like thugs. Weddings; funerals; dog shows; kebab shops; anywhere and everywhere...
  • Watching BT but seeing the clip from Sky, only 1 steward ran on the pitch, and no police reacted to the assault.

If that coward doesn't get 18 months our game is finished.
  • Redskin said:
    What is it about football and being at a football match that makes people think it's acceptable to behave like knuckle-dragging fcukwits?
    Guttersnipes don't just need to be at the football to behave like thugs. Weddings; funreals; dog shows; kebab shops; anywhere and everywhere...
    I don't fancy the weddings, dog shows and kebab shops when it's kicking off.  But that other one sounds interesting. 
  • These are scenes you just don't want to see.
  • Also clearly targeted Grealish (i guess because he's a local lad) because he ran past another Villa player to get to him.
  • Birmingham are one of the real scummy clubs along with Millwall and a few others.
  • The idiot that did it has been arrested and is now in custody.  So, at least he wasn't just evicted from the ground.  
    The spanners v the hamsters seems to be from both side, B’ham v Villa seems to come from B’ham.
    I don’t know, I think Villa are more than willing themselves. Just the the odd incidents that go to far always seem to happen at St Andrews.

But it’s a cracking derby - top 3 in my eyes for intensity.