Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Joe Aribo

Comments

• Options
    cfgs said:
    If aribo stays it’s a sign to me the right people will own us if he goes then those with little funds are going to win 
    Or if he does go, that he doubts Roly will ever manage to conclude the sale.

the Rat  won’t own us come start of season 
    Oh, please be right D.
  • Options
    T_C_E said:
    cfgs said:
    If aribo stays it’s a sign to me the right people will own us if he goes then those with little funds are going to win 

Oh, please be right D.
    Hes rarely wrong and normally the poster I scroll to see his updates.

This is genuinely the first piece of real positivity (IMO) in the whole take over saga

• Options
    cfgs said:

Coming from the person who always says nothing is near. Time to get excited people
  • Options
    cfgs said:

Cmon mate give us the gos
  • Options
    Long way to go till start of season 
  • Options
    This one I honestly think the signings will indicate what way things are moving before the take over finishes 

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    This one I honestly think the signings will indicate what way things are moving before the take over finishes 

The reason for Bowyer's comments on 3-4 new players by next Friday.
  • Options
    If the money that I heard rangers offered Joe is true then if he stays it’s because Bowyer has told him that a good season with Us in the champ could be double that when a perm club comes calling 

that won’t necessarily be the case if he takes the dough now in jockland although it is the right side of Glasgow so there is that to be thankful for 

but if the Rat is staying he is gone and if the wrong new owners come in I’d say 80% he’d be gone as well 
    Presumably you are referring to the Aussies then?
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    I've posted it on another thread but based on this we could find out about Joe today, they were allegedly going to announce Edmundson and Aribo on Friday before pre season Portugal training, with Aribo and Bowyer having talks today it all might piece together. Fingers crossed

• Options
    If the money that I heard rangers offered Joe is true then if he stays it’s because Bowyer has told him that a good season with Us in the champ could be double that when a perm club comes calling 

that won’t necessarily be the case if he takes the dough now in jockland although it is the right side of Glasgow so there is that to be thankful for 

Simply the second best.
  • Options

Simply the second best.

Never my friend form is temporary class is eternal god bless the queens 11 😁
  • Options

Simply the second best.
    Simply the best i always think of Eubank
  • Options

Simply the second best.

Both not use to paying taxes.
  • Options

Simply the second best.

Both not use to paying taxes.

Must be why I find them so appealing lol 
  • Options
    I've posted it on another thread but based on this we could find out about Joe today, they were allegedly going to announce Edmundson and Aribo on Friday before pre season Portugal training, with Aribo and Bowyer having talks today it all might piece together. Fingers crossed

They ain’t exactly shopping at Harrods, are they
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Half the English 4th division would compete comfortably with Rangers for second in the Scottish 1st division.
    Aribo would look like a superstar in that company, if he avoided all the clogging
  • Options

It says something when Rangers fans are celebrating that they are buying 4th division defenders
    He is a good player to be fair. They sign him for a small fee and then get millions after 3yrs. Shame we cant do the same
  • Options

Simply the second best.
    Done deal. 
    Chris Eubank is buying us.
  • Options

Simply the second best.
    Done deal. 
    Consortuim. Benn and Collins and Eubank
  • Options

Simply the second best.
    Done deal. 
    At least we would come out fighting 
  • Options

Simply the second best.
    Done deal. 
    Leonard, Hagler, Hearns and Duran please.
  • Options
    So is Aribo staying or going?
    He’s not with Bowyer any more cos he just retweeted about a Huddersfield signing from Leyton Orient 
  • Options

Simply the second best.
    Done deal. 
    Eubank buying us won't please the Brexiteers. :smile:

• Options
    Eubank made his fortune writing a book on Ethics

his sequel, Thutthex, promises to be a corker
  • Options
    Doubt it. It wad probably out of politeness that Aribo saw Bowyer today. It was Bowyer that wanted to see Aribo. Wouldn't suprise me if he flew out to Portugal tw. I have resigned to the fact he has gone.