Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Portsmouth 2019 post-match views

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    Did anyone else see the possession stats on bbc/sky reports and think it was a load of bollocks. Not a huge indicator but it has baffled me they seem to think Pompy had nearly 60% possession over 90odd minutes. 
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    Anyone got some gifs of the goals?  Sky highlights blocked offshore. Thanks in advance

Taylor will be a great captain in years to come (hopefully with us but unlikely). Notice that after a lot of our goals, he is quick to involve as many players as possible in the celebration, including ensuring the assisted player is congratulated.
  • Options
    andyg90 said:
    Did anyone else see the possession stats on bbc/sky reports and think it was a load of bollocks. Not a huge indicator but it has baffled me they seem to think Pompy had nearly 60% possession over 90odd minutes. 
    That seems a ridiculous stat. 
  • Options
    stonemuse said:
    andyg90 said:
    Given how we couldn't keep hold of the ball for the last 15 minutes it doesn't sound that ridiculous.
  • Options
    stonemuse said:
    andyg90 said:
    Given how we couldn't keep hold of the ball for the last 15 minutes it doesn't sound that ridiculous.
    How does 15 minutes equate to 60%?
  • Options
    andyg90 said:
    where did you get those stats from ? .. the BBC has no stats for the game (it seems  the only 'statless' game played on Saturday) and I can't see the figures you quote on the skysports pages
  • Options
    Come on Pompfan, don't be shy.
  • Options
    andyg90 said:
    Yes......we commented on them at the time. Golfie Jnr was looking at the stars during the game......after half an hour it showed us having around 35% & them 65%.....totally bizarre. I assume  whoever was doing them was putting them In back to front......although I have no idea how these stats are actually compiled - can't see someone meticulously noting every touch by every player.......not in League 1.
  • Options
    andyg90 said:
    where did you get those stats from ? .. the BBC has no stats for the game (it seems  the only 'statless' game played on Saturday) and I can't see the figures you quote on the skysports pages
    During a game......any league game.....there are live ongoing stats on the BBC sport pages.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    stonemuse said:
    stonemuse said:
    andyg90 said:
    I was making the point that Portsmouth had more possession in parts of the game - I didn't actually log the whole 90 minutes but maybe you did? Perhaps you can tell me what the actual figures were?

• Options
    andyg90 said:
    During a game......any league game.....there are live ongoing stats on the BBC sport pages.
    that's right, but when I displayed the report for the game, no stats appear .. like this ..
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47424640 .. every other game has the stats etc along with the line ups and live text

• Options
    Come on Pompfan, don't be shy.
    He’s hiding until that scary Millwall fan goes away 😉
    He's gone now.
    Come on PompFan. What did you think?
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    I have said this before - and it is true. You can make a compelling argument for the following being able to get into any side in this League - Sarr, Bauer, Pearce, Aribo, Cullen, Bielik, Fosu, Taylor. That's 8 players!!!!!!! If the squad was just a little bit stronger in certain areas, we would be up there with Luton!

That is what you call a false economy Roland!
  • Options
    stonemuse said:
    stonemuse said:
    stonemuse said:
    andyg90 said:
    I was making the point that Portsmouth had more possession in parts of the game - I didn't actually log the whole 90 minutes but maybe you did? Perhaps you can tell me what the actual figures were?

Lol you are such a dickhead. 

I now see what others mean about you. 
    So you're now down to name calling to win your argument.

Your Mum always said she regretted dropping you on your head. 
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    stonemuse said:
    stonemuse said:
    stonemuse said:
    andyg90 said:

What is your problem? You started it with unneeded  comments in the first place. This is supposed to be a post match thread where everyone can enjoy talking about a great win against play off rivals!
  • Options
    watched the whole game yesterday and we played some lovely stuff best game I’ve seen Aribo have and Josh Cullen was non stop .
    brett pitman will be my worry for them if we meet in the play offs .
    Pompey support was brilliant as ever .
    our support was good for the last ten mins of stress ! 
    Play offs guaranteed don’t want to play Sunderland cos we won’t beat them , whatever happens the footballing gods will even that 1998 miracle out 
  • Options
    stonemuse said:
    stonemuse said:
    stonemuse said:
    andyg90 said:

What is your problem? You started it with unneeded  comments in the first place. This is supposed to be a post match thread where everyone can enjoy talking about a great win against play off rivals!
    ☹️
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sooo... Was Ronan Curtis putting his finger to his lips when he scored against us because;

(1) He was trying to shut us up... OR (2) he was kissing his finger goodbye

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47551876
  • Options
    Sooo... Was Ronan Curtis putting his finger to his lips when he scored against us because;

(1) He was trying to shut us up... OR (2) he was kissing his finger goodbye

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47551876
    Well he can poke it up his arse and not stop till he feels a wrist watch...   hold on!