Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Wot no Millwall relegation thread?

Comments

• Decent enough start by our cheeky neighbours although I noticed that WBA had 73% possession today.
    We’re not quite on your level of awesomeness but I reckon we’ll be ok this season. 

Only two two games in. Will have a true idea after about ten usually. 
  • I think Fulham actually have a better team now than they did last season in the premier league.

A front 3 of Mitrovic, Knockaert and Cavaleiro is going to cause a lot of trouble in this league.
  • Scum mate sent me this during game , said they were battered 
    Embarrassing. 
    Jesus 16% thats bad
    Wow, are Fulham that good or bad night for Spanners? 
  • 7 shots from just 16% possession is quite something.
  • Sponsored links:

• "Fulham's 84.5% possession and 934 completed passes versus Millwall tonight is the highest recorded in the division since Opta began full collection of the English Championship in 2013-14. Control."
  • stonemuse said:
    Scum mate sent me this during game , said they were battered 
    More the former than the latter but make no mistake, we can play a lot better than we did tonight. 

Would've taken 7 points from those first four games at the start of the season. Tonight was bad though. 

How leeds are above fulham in the betting to win the league. Fulham are class. 
  • This thread is back on...
    Don’t get ahead of yourself. It took us until October to get 7 points last season! Lower mid table I reckon this year, then push on with more Huski investment next season. 
  • I think Fulham actually have a better team now than they did last season in the premier league.

A front 3 of Mitrovic, Knockaert and Cavaleiro is going to cause a lot of trouble in this league.
    By far the best championship team I have seen. Nailed on for the league. 

It got so bad ive turned over and am watching your game instead! 
    I bet it was the 78th min.
  • stonemuse said:
    They were long clearances........
    Don’t get ahead of yourself. It took us until October to get 7 points last season! Lower mid table I reckon this year, then push on with more Huski investment next season. 
    Yes.  But the thread is back on!
  • edited August 2019
    Didn't Barnsey beat Fulham? Put a crap team in front of them and they are going to look good. Those stats are a complete joke. I think when you get stats like that in a game you should be instantly relegated. Total shame!
  • Didn't Barnsey beat Fulham? Put a crap team in front of them and they are going to look good. Those stats are a complete joke. I think when you get stats like that in a game you should be instantly relegated. Total shame!
    First game of the season, and they’ve won every game since. 
    I see you’re playing them in October. Good luck with that. 
  • edited August 2019
    Didn't Barnsey beat Fulham? Put a crap team in front of them and they are going to look good. Those stats are a complete joke. I think when you get stats like that in a game you should be instantly relegated. Total shame!
    First game of the season, and they’ve won every game since. 
    I see you’re playing them in October. Good luck with that. 
    Just about beat Huddersfield on Friday tho.

Anyone can and will beat anyone this season and no one will run away with it
  • Sponsored links:

• This league imo is going to be ridiculously open, but I take note of this performance, and with a team like Fulham’s they could be very dangerous once they get going.  

Actually think Millwall will be okay as well given the clear out in the summer and we will surprise a few people.

early days but can’t see Jones lasting at Stoke, and wonder if a malaise has set in up there and what they will do if they have to sack another manager.  Wigan seem to really struggle away and may be down there, but at the moment, I wouldn’t want to bet on this league at all
  • Surprised Millwall were so poor it seems tonight, as I would have expected Millwall to be able to frustrate Fulham and expose any "sort underbelly" as the cliche goes.
  • stonemuse said:
    More the former than the latter but make no mistake, we can play a lot better than we did tonight. 

Would've taken 7 points from those first four games at the start of the season. Tonight was bad though. 

How leeds are above fulham in the betting to win the league. Fulham are class. 
    Because it’s Leeds, and it’s why they’re always on tv! Fashionable club with the media 
  • That was a painful watch. Fulham, who were impressive against us the season they went up, looked a class above that last night.

I'd completely written off the games against Fulham and West Brom at the start of the season, so will happily take a point from those 2.

Also worth remembering that we've played 3 games against 3 teams that have made good starts to their respective seasons.

No shame in the result. Anyone that thinks there is definitely needs to give their head a wobble to make sure it's actually attached to the rest of their body.

• That was a painful watch. Fulham, who were impressive against us the season they went up, looked a class above that last night.

I'd completely written off the games against Fulham and West Brom at the start of the season, so will happily take a point from those 2.

Also worth remembering that we've played 3 games against 3 teams that have made good starts to their respective seasons.

No shame in the result. Anyone that thinks there is definitely needs to give their head a wobble to make sure it's actually attached to the rest of their body.

Certainly no shame in losing to Fulham, as many teams will get beaten by them this season, but it's the manner of the defeat. Probably the most one sided championship game in history, which suggest Harris got everything completely wrong.

Also this is a side who lost at Barnsley and only beat 23rd placed Huddersfield late on.

Certainly no shame in losing to Fulham, as many teams will get beaten by them this season, but it's the manner of the defeat. Probably the most one sided championship game in history, which suggest Harris got everything completely wrong.

Also this is a side who lost at Barnsley and only beat 23rd placed Huddersfield late on.

Other teams will go there, have more of the ball than we did, create less chances than we did and lose more heavily than we did.

It's happened. We move on.

• Fulham will blitz this league, they are a premier league outfit. Shame they are managed by Scott Parker, also winds me up how shit there fans are. 
    mitrovic is on 70k a week - our entire squad isn’t on that! 

Admit the nature of the defeat is hard to take. 

But we’re four games in to the season, Barnsley was their first game of the season and first game back in the championship, with players bedding in and maybe at Barnsley a little ‘reality check’ for them? It’s taken them a few games to get into their stride but believe me they’re nailed on for top two and there won’t be many teams who will get much at their place this season. 

• Think Millwall will finish 14th to 18th. Sounded like they got everything wrong and took an absolute battering. They won’t be only team who get a hiding at Craven Cottage throughout the season. Reckon Wigan will go this season.
  • Think Millwall will finish 14th to 18th. Sounded like they got everything wrong and took an absolute battering. They won’t be only team who get a hiding at Craven Cottage throughout the season. Reckon Wigan will go this season.
    Agree. Said at the start of the season lower mid table, which will be progress for us given last seasons shambles. 

Youve started really well and it seems you have that promotion ‘bounce’ which a lot of teams who come up via the play offs seem to have, including ourselves when we first came up.

The real challenge for you will be later in the season when injuries and fatigue take their toll on a thin squad. 

And next season could be a real test as we found out with the ‘second season syndrome’. Especially if you’ve still got that moron owning the club.