Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Meet Naby Sarr & Patrick Bauer

13»

Comments

• Options
    Yes, we have to hope for one or both. 

In terms of Sarr, the only doubt I have with him is against pace. You don't get too much of that in League One.
  • Options
    Yes, we have to hope for one or both. 

In terms of Sarr, the only doubt I have with him is against pace. You don't get too much of that in League One.
    Yes agreed, I would see him going abroad to a play a more continental possession style of play rather than higher up the English football pyramid.
  • Options
    SDAddick said:
    Never been more jealous of posters on here in my life!!!!
    I got a picture with Varney and Hudson when they were in the shop Charlton used to have in Bexleyheath, bet that makes you well jel @SDAddick haha
    Here you go @SDAddick found it

• Options
    edited March 2019
    SDAddick said:
    I got a picture with Varney and Hudson when they were in the shop Charlton used to have in Bexleyheath, bet that makes you well jel @SDAddick haha

Got to ask...is that some kind of Joma top or was it just coincidental that the stripes are the same colours...

good photo by way...👍
  • Options
    I'm gonna get told off now ain't I...match going on & I wandered onto this thread...😣
  • Options
    SDAddick said:

Got to ask...is that some kind of Joma top or was it just coincidental that the stripes are the same colours...

good photo by way...👍
    I didnt even notice until u mentioned it haha, not Joma