Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What's John Robinson up to?

Comments

• Options
    I have know idea...😉
  • Options
    If he’s got £1 he can buy the club.  
  • Options
    Coaching in America
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Picked this up (interview with John Robinson) on Talksport at 14.35 today on Hawksbee and Jacobs.
    You will need to check the transcript/playback but when asked about the sad state of Charlton today he said something on the lines of  'you've got to move on' - I am paraphasing and I'm not sure to whom the comment was directed (the fans?). 
    He did have some words of praise for 'Bow' but subsequently he was talking mostly about the soccer academy he has set up in Florida. I needed to 'move on' myself so I don't know if the conversation returned to Charlton.

Even if he had no words of succour for  Charlton fans during that interview he will always be a hero for me even just for that one moment when I was in the Covered End when he came on as sub, got booked and then popped in the equaliser against Man Utd and then went on that crazy run back to the half-way line arms circling.
  • Options
    He was on Talksport earlier this afternoon talking about his coaching classes that he runs in the USA.
  • Options
    Anger management 
  • Options
    They could have picked a better picture, rather than him being mugged off by Jonathan Greening ffs!

My favourite CAFC player of all time. If you're reading John, maybe extend your link ups to clubs in Crawley, so I can take my boy along?
  • Options
    Legend.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
     <3 
  • Options
    Proper Charlton. 
  • Options
    Going forward, if every player who put on an Addicks shirt had his spirit and will to win (which he had in buckets full), then we would be Champions of Europe.
    Yup, have to agree with that, will to win & energy in spade-loads. 
  • Options
    Going forward, if every player who put on an Addicks shirt had his spirit and will to win (which he had in buckets full), then we would be Champions of Europe.
    Another one who never gave up was Garry Nelson. The number of times he surprised defenders who were watching the ball going out of play and nipped past them and made a chance.
  • Options
    Got free valley pass for a month due to the sound cock up v Crewe. His interview on there is about 1.75 hours I think. One of my favourite players so assume it's a good watch? Lot of time to invest if not.