Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Another Bonkers Statement from Roland - the "The EFL must buy the club" one

Comments

• If Roland is so terrified of owning a Championship club and ruining Finances it makes you wonder:

(1) If all this attempt to slag off the EFL is an attempt at a points deduction

(2) If Andrew Muir was at the Valley for the Play-Off game because the deal was close (Roland was terrified of having to own a Championship club), yet because we missed out it makes you wonder if Roland then increased the price again because he knew he was safe from the Championship for another year

Probably approaching this at completely the wrong angle though and need to put my tin foil hat on
  • He really is just a Brussel sprout short of a full Christmas dinner.
  • Is defamation a thing here? Can we, as Charlton fans, sue him for these false accusations?
  • Ahhhh, when will the lunacy end?! 
  • Serious question...this is so weird, am I the only one thinking the site may have been hacked?

If not, say it again

"Yew couldn't make it up"

but this time it's for real.

• Has the man had a mental breakdown????? 
    Seriously
  • Clucking Bell. 
    Have we  got did we have a current Mel Baroni?
  • Serious question...this is so weird, am I the only one thinking the site may have been hacked?

If not, say it again

"Yew couldn't make it up"

but this time it's for real.

Yes by Roland...
  • Sponsored links:

• If Roland hasn't demonstrated to the EFL that he isn't "fit and proper" with this statement then, sadly, he never will.
  • Literally shaking with anger reading that
  • I wonder if Tommy the Tosser Rubershoes is currently considering a change of career?

And if not, why not.
    Probably quickly trying to prepare his "the main site was hacked and Roland never said this" statement
  • What part of “Fuck Off” doesn’t he understand?
  • It’s much worse than I thought.
  • Sponsored links:

• Well.  That is horrendous.  Full of assumptions and outright lies.  The style is not that of a natural English speaker so I'm guessing its come directly from Duchatelet with a bit of finessing.  His point about the EFL "moving the goalposts" on FFP has some validity as that was a big impact on his plans - but to now expect the EFL to step in and buy the club...only one word comes to mind 'lunacy'.
  • RD has been treated terribly and the EFL need to act. The statement sums things up nicely and all decent Charlton fans should get behind our owner.

• Oh my goodness! He has lost it. If he is so desparate to get rid of the club to the EFL, let the fans have ownership!
    He really is a blinkered individual who cannot admit defeat.
  • RD has been treated terribly and the EFL need to act. The statement sums things up nicely and all decent Charlton fans should get behind our owner.

You on the same medication then?
  • This is more than unique! Or even {......}

I don't even know where to start picking this apart but he seems to be unravelling really fast now. Can this be near the end??