Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Another Bonkers Statement from Roland - the "The EFL must buy the club" one

Comments

• Options
    In 2016 an Australian (oh the irony) study found that about one in five corporate executives are psychopaths – roughly the same rate as among prisoners. 

It's a good job that Roland isn't a corporate executive otherwise we might think that he was the "one" in five.
  • Options
    What. I have no words.
  • Options
    😂😂😂😂😂😂
  • Options
    WTAF.
  • Options
    OMG he really is off his trolley. Just when you thought he couldn't get any more deluded. You can say what you like about the 'vandalism' but it's given us some pure comedy gold.
  • Options
    he has been on the bottle again....
  • Options
    Google Translate comes into its own again ... this absolutely beggars belief. The man is a fruit cake. He demands the EFL but the club ... PMSL  :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    First half of the statement I shook my head at the stupidity of a man who bought a club thinking that the FFP rules would ever be up held. Of course they got canned you demented old fool.

Second half what can you say, its goes from insulting to deluded to completely insane. It would be hilarious if it were not so serious. 
  • Options
    Every time I reread it there is another gem.

Come on EFL, you have to respond now.
  • Options
    When's the next protest then..?
  • Options

It is April 1st isn't it?

• Options
    I had to read this three times, click on the link and then check the replies as I genuinely assumed this was a prank. This surpasses everything else he has said/done. Truly unbelievable
  • Options
    edited February 2019
  • Options
    Surely, his best mate Jim has got to have something to say about this. 
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Anyone else notice that the club havent tweeted the Statement through the Official Account...
  • Options
    Why am I laughing? Unbelievable. 
  • Options
    Anyone else notice that the club havent tweeted the Statement through the Official Account...
    ....useless comms team...😉
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Guess we will have to spread the message then - tagging the efl / Jim White. Cannot believe he used fake news - we have our own Trump.
  • Options
    _MrDick said:
    Surely, his best mate Jim has got to have something to say about this. 
    Simon Jordan might spare a couple of words.
  • Options

I followed the link at the bottom of the article to The Owner.

In all fairness to Roland, I think the comms team should add a link to this month's interview on talkSPORT, to join the link to his interview in September - after all, LdT did say transparency is important...

• Options
    If he's so desperate to get rid, the EFL should insist he sells it to them for a quid.

Then they can sell it on to one of the numerous interested parties we've been told exist, for an amount that's actually reasonable rather than 30/35/40m.